Patch notes for todays patch?

Krilox

They probably won't be up until near the end of the downtime, as usual. 4 hours left on it assuming it goes full length so you could have a wait on yer hands.

Chances are it's fixes rather than additions.

If you goto News & Updates its there.

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Addressed an issue that could prevent characters from being deleted.

Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.

Patch notes:

* Added the final touches to the energy harnessing device slowly worked into the servers across the last months worth of vague "Server side improvement" patch work.

* This new device is hooked up to both the forums and the game servers, and collects and stores the energy generated by our players posting into singular consolidated threads focusing the raw emotions into one place.

* With this new device now fully operational we have now moved the game servers to our new EA offices located on the artificial building we have placed in orbit around the earth where the moon used to be before we relocated it.

* To speed up this process, we are proud to announce that no players will be receiving any free game time. Instead anyone who does not currently have an subscription nor a registered game key will be receiving a free copy of the game, 6 months free game time, and level 50 characters of all classes with full legacy unlocks.

* Feel free to post any feedback on these changes in this single stickied thread: <Link>

Unlimited power!

:D

Edited by Tikigit

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Thats it? how disappointing, i was hoping they'd fix the graphical bugs with my legacy family tree, as it is now all my characters look dark sided even though most of them are above light I

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.... LOL ... like what? New copy and paste replies with witty anecdotes now?

Kidding aside, would have been nice if today's patch fixed the fact that warzones are not being dropped due to population imbalances like they probably should be.

Joining a civil war match with 3 republic against 8 imperials and having to all just stand there at a single point waiting for your ticker to count down to 0 so you can lose and receive no reward even though you have a few medals isn't exactly fun, regardless to your level. :(

Edited by Tikigit

It wouldn't surprise me if more went on under the hood than was listed, seems like very little for a 100mb patch.

it is my experience that there is always some thigns under the hood that come out and we dont see.. but it is usually stuff we dont need to see.. optimization and what not. but as long as they work the bugs out of the patch i am happy

Kidding aside, would have been nice if today's patch fixed the fact that warzones are not being dropped due to population imbalances like they probably should be.

Joining a civil war match with 3 republic against 8 imperials and having to all just stand there at a single point waiting for your ticker to count down to 0 so you can lose and receive no reward even though you have a few medals isn't exactly fun, regardless to your level. :(

Uhmm sorry to break it to u, and i do agree with u. But they did this on pts and it went live.. so yeah its one of the things we have to deal with??!! i dunno :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.