Pulse Generator broken in 1.2

me_unknown

i do around 800 non-crit with 0 stacks as i do with 5 stacks. being tactics i crit with around 1500-1600.

looks very odd that you have only 1300 crits for 850 normal damage hits.

so maybe it is not bugged for all?

Well I know if affects tooltip numbers, I tested it and it worked. I really dont cast Pulse Cannon unless I have 5 stacks, so I haven't tested it yet.

Tested it again. There are indeed 4 ticks and the first one is instant. Damage seems ok to me, increases with extra stacks and the tooltip damage seems to update with every stack.

Not sure about the slow/interrupt...

Tested as well on my 37 vanguard. Damage seems to be working, but kind of odd.

316 per tick with HEC active, no stacks.

463 per tick with HEC active, 5 stacks.

293 per tick with Plasma active, no stacks.

439 per tick with Plasma active, 5 stacks.

I did a little math and it seems the 5 stacks of Pulse Generator is giving you a baseline increase, meaning it is buffing what your PC does before any buffs. The buffed portion does not seem to get any increase from having HEC active, but it does work, at least today it does.

I tested it, the 5 stacks added the damage, It also is cant be interrupted. However the snare is not there, but since I was tactics before im used to no snare hehe, but would be nice if it worked tho :(

Did anyone reported this as a ticket? Guys make your ticket now.

I don't understand how something like this even makes it to live servers. It's pretty much one of the main changes to the vanguard lines. No one tested it? And if the BHs works why couldn't they have had this fixed by today's patch?

I don't understand how something like this even makes it to live servers. It's pretty much one of the main changes to the vanguard lines. No one tested it? And if the BHs works why couldn't they have had this fixed by today's patch?

It's possible that no tactics vanguards were on PTS. The BH AP community had 2-3 guys who purposely leveled to test the new talents.

i did. it is open since thefirst day after 1.2

My ticket was resolved today. I had a live chat with customers service and i had provided proven and tested bugs regarding pulse generator and battlefield training:

- Pulse Generator Does not apply 70% speed debuff (but IT DOES provides up to 20% bonus damage - depending on stack number)

- Pulse Generator provides up to 20% bonus damage to Mortar Voley and Sticky grenade (again i had tested it with friends) this is not intended.

- Battlefield training works only 50% of the time. I was racing standard speed guys for an hour to test it. Sometimes after log in - if you dont feel the speed, relog - it should help (again this is not how it should be)

so you observed an 20% dmg increase with 5 stacks (which actually should be 50%)? well, this could be the case for me too. 20% i could have missed due to dmg variation of too few tests. but no way it is 50% as it should be.

but good to know they know now about it.

so you observed an 20% dmg increase with 5 stacks (which actually should be 50%)? well, this could be the case for me too. 20% i could have missed due to dmg variation of too few tests. but no way it is 50% as it should be.

but good to know they know now about it.

Yes, its more-less 20% damage boost, while it should be 50%. The best thing is im getting 5 stacks of PG and then doing MV, SG and after that Pulse Cannon

which boosts all 3 skills :p

Post your tickets guys and keep posting them; the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Yesterday when a live chat opened with a help desk person they wanted to try to resolve the issue; they approached this as if I was in error. Once I explained that this is a common problem and discussed on the forums the agent said he would elevate the ticket to the Tier 2 (not his term) team.

Folks please keep up the tickets, ensure they get elevated and our collective voices will be heard.

Thanks.

i have been running assault for so long i was excited to try out tactics with the snare effect on PC, very disappointed with it being broken, the extra damage on the other abilities is good news but for me ill stick with Assault until the snare is put in. it was very hard for me to adjust to standing still for pulse cannon as everyone runs out of it. Since my min/maxing with augmented gear im finally hitting almost 6k crits with HIB in assault . personally the snare for PC is a make or break for me. ill put in a ticket tonight when i get online Edited by Retro_Chrome

i have been running assault for so long i was excited to try out tactics with the snare effect on PC, very disappointed with it being broken, the extra damage on the other abilities is good news but for me ill stick with Assault until the snare is put in. it was very hard for me to adjust to standing still for pulse cannon as everyone runs out of it. Since my min/maxing with augmented gear im finally hitting almost 6k crits with HIB in assault . personally the snare for PC is a make or break for me. ill put in a ticket tonight when i get online

almost 6k crits? what are you stats like atm can you provide a screen shot of your stats please?