Training Dummy DPS, Post ur results

ForeverYoung

My gear and buffs, power adrenal and power relic

Parser i used

PVP Dummy

I tryied 3 specs so far, here are my results:

1 11/17/13 Hybrid

Results 1119 DPS.

Note: I used some time to get back to obliterate range here, so got some dps loss on that.

2 17/17/7 Hybrid

Results: 1203 DPS

3 31/5/3 Annihilation, 2 points left

Results 1339

Note: I had my stim ran off during tests here, so dps is supposed to be higher.

Post your specs, gear and results.

Edited by ForeverYoung

I am at work, so no fancy links. But my data was:

- Only warri and inqui buff

- no stims, no adrenals, no bloodthirst, no frenzy

- Spec was Carnage, 5/33/3

- Full Rakata, custom belt, sabers with augments, might implants with augments. 340 power relic and shard-cube-thing

Dps in multiple tries was always around 1230-1260.

Annihilation 31/5/5

1428 DPS * Edit: 1515 DPS Forgot to remove Time waiting to get out of combat.

Full Rakata Armour,relic/Adrenals Used rakata stim

Slightly RE-Modded (Columi Crit surge enhancements)

73% surge 29.5% ish crit, 99.27% accuracy

Augmented Sabers ( Power)

All buffs except agents

I could say I messed up, cause I did. But that is stupid to say in a dps parse. Because dps is reflective of your rotation and fluidity so stop saying you messed up.

Edited by ArchTyrian

Annihilation 31/7/3

DPS: 1616.7

Full BM + adrenal/relics vs Warzone Dummie

thats very nice,

i am using Vicious slash a lot (10%) and having a lot worse results. Shoulda try ur rotation with assault+force scream

do u have unmodded accuracy BM set?

did u have operative/inquisitor buff?

u didnt use force charge as rage builder?

Edited by ForeverYoung

no adrenals - but i was using a crit/surge relic

Full BM but for matrix cube - nothing augmented

i was able to get 1459 with carnage over ~ 5 minutes

But i was only able to get 1220 with annihliation over roughly the same time period

Edited by Dacer

no adrenals - but i was using a crit/surge relic

Full BM but for matrix cube - nothing augmented

i was able to get 1459 with carnage over ~ 5 minutes

But i was only able to get 1220 with annihliation over roughly the same time period

Wow nice parse. I've used Carnage for about 5 total minutes in the game, probably should have given it more time, but that's impressive. I was able to do roughly 1300-1400 with Anni using mostly BM, some champ/columi, but struggled to top 1200 with rage.

Again, should try Carnage, but I re-found my love for Anni today.

Have you run any with pure rage spec? Curious to see how it compares with Anni based on your gear / buffs

not yet. I ran it only like 5 times, so i wont get accurate results since i will most likely fck up rotation. Same with carnage. Tho i tested carnage and got like ~50 dps less than in annihilation.

and i think i found out why Krytycal has so high dps. On Ziost shadow there are two dummies - 50 lvl and 10 lvl. Dmg on 10 lvl is higher. I am getting 1600 too

Current gear Unmodded BM, matrix cube and expertise crystals in sabers. I am getting 1520 DPS as annihilation with all buffs on 50 lvl dummy

Edited by ForeverYoung

and i think i found out why Krytycal has so high dps. On Ziost shadow there are two dummies - 50 lvl and 10 lvl. Dmg on 10 lvl is higher. I am getting 1600 too

Current gear Unmodded BM, matrix cube and expertise crystals in sabers. I am getting 1520 DPS as annihilation with all buffs on 50 lvl dummy

Hmm I didn't even notice the lvl one before. luckily for testing purposes I have always used the left (lvl 50) out of habit, although I think 2 weeks ago when I was testing my specs, I alternated.. I'm sure that didn't help at all.

I just did a 4 minute fight on the lvl 10 and pulled 1560, so it's possible he had it messed up, maybe not though.

I dont know. I did rotation close to his - 4% force scream 16% assault and i am getting 1420 (without operative buff, it gives like ~+50dps more according to my runs).

150-200 dps gap is huge.

Hope he replies here.

Edited by ForeverYoung

not yet. I ran it only like 5 times, so i wont get accurate results since i will most likely fck up rotation. Same with carnage. Tho i tested carnage and got like ~50 dps less than in annihilation.

As I stated in my original post, I used the legacy warzone dummy on my ship.