Should have given 30 days to everyone subbed since release

Loxone

wow, the decision to base 30 free days off having a level 50 character? *boggles eyes*

made it to 36 on a US server, with 5 other characters 15+, and then they allowed us to play locally in Australia. now i have made my main as such (waiting for transfers) to 21 so far, and again i ahve anmeholder alts, who i play now and then for the class fun, each @ lvl 12.

i was in the beta, early access, subscribed from day 1 until now.

unfortunately i work, and have kids, so my playtime isnt all i wish it was.

having marketed this game to a casual/limited hour audience, now they ignore that part of the playerbase that has supported the game all the way through without the constant whining that it needs meters and rubbish and end game content is so lacking im quitting and more rubbish.

way to go bioware, way to show your values seem to be a little screwy and constantly changing :p

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I would value the free game time for being a loyal customer, and who are you to put words in my mouth regarding my play time, who says that a player cannot value both highly.

If the 30 days of free time is not valuable at all why would BW offer it. Your reply is nothing but troll bait with big epeen of its own.

Posts like yours do nothing in debating the issue and only to insult others and engorge in your own epeen.

bb

the only thing you told me with this post you value 30 days of free time and BIOWARE telling you are valuable for your own epeen HIGHER than your enjoyment in game..... need no such people in game IMO

byebye send someone your NONE-valuable stuff you know :p

Nice lies?? Wait.....what? It wasn't told as a truthful situation I hope you realize. This, of course, did not really happen and I would expect people to know this was not an actual family situation. Or at least I hope not lol

dang and here I thought you had cameras from way back in the 60s in my house :p

hehe

Nice lies?? Wait.....what? It wasn't told as a truthful situation I hope you realize. This, of course, did not really happen and I would expect people to know this was not an actual family situation. Or at least I hope not lol

I would also expect that those (you?) who DO NOT HAVE lvl 50 CAN IN NO WAY BE BORED so BW decided they dont need free candy cos they are not waiting for ranked WZs and new ops...

They play their game already having fun.

If 30 day free for lvl 50s is what you will cancel your sub over then go ahead if you play fo such things and those things make or break the game for you then community has no real need from you anyway(besides you? are not lvl 50 anyway)

You ppl are ridiculous. All you ever do is complain about how they didn't do it your way, or it isn't fair well hey life isn't fair. Is this really going to ruin your day that much? Are you really gonna miss that 16$ grow up guys. As for me I did get the 30 days free do i care no cause I woulda happily paid for that month guess its a perk for taking my character to the end. Anyway you all have a nice day now :D

This thread is lolworthy. All the "I've subbed since launch and I have six characters but the highest is only 3x" are either deluded or simply trolling.

I've played casually for about two months, spending two to five hours a night playing this game. I've nearly got a Valour 70 level 50, a level 30 and a level 25. I work, I have kids.

Levelling up in this game is unbelievably easy. I struggle to see how anyone who has "played" since launch (damn near five months) could have failed to level a single character to 50, let alone having your highest character level in the mid thirties. :eek:

Edited by QuiJonPed

I would also expect that those (you?) who DO NOT HAVE lvl 50 CAN IN NO WAY BE BORED so BW decided they dont need free candy cos they are not waiting for ranked WZs and new ops...

If 30 day free for lvl 50s is what you will cancel your sub over then go ahead if you play fo such things and those things make or break the game for you then community has no real need from you anyway(besides you? are not lvl 50 anyway)

Again, I have no where in this thread demanded 30 days free from Bioware. It was the way they decided to give it as opposed to just coming out and saying it was to satisfy people who were lvl50 and were bored due to minimal content or for mucking up the warzone release.

...I bet that all the people, who are now offended by how Bioware only selected some players for the free gametime, would probably not say a word, if they were on the list.

I'm on the list, have the email, and will gratefully accept BWs kind offer.

Having said that, I am in total agreement with the people who feel "undervalued", for want of a better word.

BW/EA's reason for making this offer is subject to much speculation, in this thread and elsewhere I have no doubt, some of which may be correct; we will have no way to be certain unless they choose to tell us in plain english. Regrettably the one thing you can be certain of is that their PR Gurus and Lawyers will not allow them to be open and honest with us.

Dress it up as much as you like, the statement and implementation of the free time cannot do anything but make sections of the playerbase angry.

Edited by Spemaralcol

Again your post is no help to the debate. Why would you be bored if you have a level 50? BW is encourage players to use the Legacy system and made the game very replayable via 8 different storylines ie. alting.

Your attitude that only people with level 50s must get the candy since you are bored but have not played other characters smells of elististism. You're saying you have 8 characters at level 50?

If so, bravo and I take back what I said and apologies. If not, go away.

This thread is lolworthy. All the "I've subbed since launch and I have six characters but the highest is only 3x" are either deluded or simply trolling.

I've played casually for about two months, spending two to five hours a night playing this game. I've nearly got a Valour 70 level 50, a level 30 and a level 25. I work, I have kids.

Levelling up in this game is unbelievably easy. I struggle to see how anyone who has "played" since launch could have failed to level a single character to 50, let alone having your highest character level in the mid thirties. :eek:

two to five hours a night is casual these days? lmfao. i don't even WANT to know what you consider hardcore gaming to be, because i already know its pretty sad.

Levelling up in this game is unbelievably easy. I struggle to see how anyone who has "played" since launch could have failed to level a single character to 50, let alone having your highest character level in the mid thirties. :eek:

It can happen. I don't know why people can't understand that it does happen, but it can happen. I am not going to share my life experience here on this forum for you to analyze how it can happen, but just say that it in fact can my friend. The amazing thing about people is that they are not all like you. Many people face many different situations or make different choices that could lead them to not making it to lvl50 in 4 months. Doesn't mean they don't have the same loyalty to the game as you, they just face different circumstances in their life.

This complaint is such nonsense, you're assuming that giving everyone the free month would have been financially feasible. What other mmo has ever given out anything for free at all? Yet you're acting like they owe you. Owe you for what, playing a game?

Seriously, get a grip. I would've been happy with just the tauntaun.

Not to mention this is for US only. So all the level 50's on the EU servers got left out too.

Europe pays more than US, this is bullcrap.

Not true, im from Europe and I got an email giving me 30 days free.

Levelling up in this game is unbelievably easy. I struggle to see how anyone who has "played" since launch (damn near five months) could have failed to level a single character to 50, let alone having your highest character level in the mid thirties. :eek:

I'm a fool or trolling?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/dawg17o/2-1.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c81/dawg17o/1-1.jpg

i have a 27,31,26,29,16,14

That's not counting people i've lvled 1-10 to check out the diff class paths.

So blow me.

This complaint is such nonsense, you're assuming that giving everyone the free month would have been financially feasible. What other mmo has ever given out anything for free at all? Yet you're acting like they owe you. Owe you for what, playing a game?

They should just take the free month away. No worries about it then.

two to five hours a night is casual these days? lmfao. i don't even WANT to know what you consider hardcore gaming to be, because i already know its pretty sad.

Hardcore gaming is playing every free hour of the day. It's being so bored IRL you just spend your time "effectively" in or on a game.

2-5 hours a day is nothing. I play for 8-10 a day and I have a 9 hour job. (1 hour for prep and travel, 8 hours of work)

Simply because I can. 2-5 hours is casual. You can't do much in 2 hours. Login, talk to friends, check your auctions, craft some ****, queue for some warzones, maybe do some FP's, thats all.

Now if you have 8-10 hours, you can focus on grinding, 1k mercs a day for example. Or as of patch 1.2, spend your time smashing your keyboard cause pugs are bads.

Use your brain.

They said those with level 50s are their most valued and loyal customers, and thus get thirty days free.

So. That guy who has been playing for three weeks and hit level fifty is more loyal/valued than myself, someone who has had an active subscription since launch? Who played early access? Someone who has multiple high level/mid level alts because he loved the story that was put into each class?

Sure, it wouldn't have been feasible cost wise to give free days to everyone. Know what would have been, and would have avoided this mess? Giving the thirty free days to people like myself who are the ACTUAL loyal customers. The ones who have had a subscrip going since launch. There are likely less of us than those with fifties, so it wouldn't cost them as much, and it'd be a good gesture of good will. Personally I think NO ONE deserves the free days. But if someone should get them, who would it be logically?

The guy who has been playing in his free month and grinded quickly to fifty? Or the guy who has been paying them fifteen dollars a month since the start.

Bioware is heading down the crapper. I can only blame EA.

I pre-ordered on day one, purchased the CE edition and have been a loyal customer since day one but I didnt get a char to level 50. Guess that makes me less of a customer in Biowares eyes. I was actually a bit sad when I cancelled my account today.

if you feel this way, please prove it and kindly send bioware an email asking them not to give you a free month, since they don't owe you anything.

cuz please. if bioware had given a month free game time to only people with no level 50s, it would be you guys in here whining about it instead of us. because handing some people free game time and not others is fundamentally unfair to whichever group is arbitrarily chosen not to benefit.