how i get birthright kits?

Azesino

My level 50 character had one weapon kit waiting for him on the mail when I logged in yesterday - I am not sure what the minimum requirement for this is. Maybe you have to be level 50, or maybe it is enough with a certain Legacy level. It is possible to send it to any alt you have added to your Legacy.

Additional kits for all types of gear can be purchased in exchange for Fleet commendations, which you get doing space missions; or Daily commendations, which you get by doing the daily level 50 missions on Ilum, Belsavis and Corellia (or the top tier daily space mission).

I cannot check in live at the moment, but iirc the Birthright Construction Kits are available on the Mission Support Vendors (where you spend your daily commendations). I go to the ones on Ilum, but I would make the bold and reckless assumption that there is also one on the Republic/Imperial Fleet.

Hmm, I had not spotted the different names.

So, "Inheritance" are the level 14 bind on legacy items. The one you get for free on characters past Act I (let's go with that) is a Inheritance construction kit.

The "birthright" are the 33 bind on legacy items. I don't thing our info is completely wrong though - you can buy either inheritance or birthright construction kits in exchange for commendations.

Knotor.com does not seem to have updated their vendor database (which is usually awesome, btw) with the new stuff, so I cannot check, but I think the fleet comms will get you inheritance kits, and the daily comms, birthright kits.

I will wait to check in game instead of theorizing more. :)

You would think they would have put in the mail the Home world names I did the same on my sith went to Korriban instead of DK took me a little to figure it out :p just took a little time away but it wasnt a big deal to me so ...

Actually it said Capital world not home world.

What I'm wondering is if the Construction Kit is consumed upon use? Can I send it to my alt, pick up the mainhand and then send the kit to my other alt? Then we Would theoretically only "need" 1 set of Construction sets per server/legacy.

What I'm wondering is if the Construction Kit is consumed upon use? Can I send it to my alt, pick up the mainhand and then send the kit to my other alt? Then we Would theoretically only "need" 1 set of Construction sets per server/legacy.

Friend of mine says unless your main can use a lv 14 item send it to one of your alts to use that can. But send the kit not the item. The item is class specific the kit isn't. The kit is used up once you pick up the item.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Friend of mine says unless your main can use a lv 14 item send it to one of your alts to use that can. But send the kit not the item. The item is class specific the kit isn't. The kit is used up once you pick up the item.

That was what I was afraid of. This just means that the "bind on legacy" Construction Kits is essentially only a BoE item. Which makes them kind of useless.

To sum it up: Inheritance items are given through mail for reaching end of Act 1 (Legacy unlock). This item is traded in at your CAPITOL planet at one of 4 Legacy vendors, each one specific to basic class.

Birthright kits are purchasable with commendations from Mission Support vendors on Corellia, Belsavis, and Ilum.

Inheritance items are lvl 14-16 requirement, Birthright are ~33.

Legacy Vendors also sell a full set of moddable armor (including belt/bracers) for credits.

To sum it up: Inheritance items are given through mail for reaching end of Act 1 (Legacy unlock). This item is traded in at your CAPITOL planet at one of 4 Legacy vendors, each one specific to basic class.

Birthright kits are purchasable with commendations from Mission Support vendors on Corellia, Belsavis, and Ilum.

Inheritance items are lvl 14-16 requirement, Birthright are ~33.

Legacy Vendors also sell a full set of moddable armor (including belt/bracers) for credits.

Please note the moddable armor in order to wear it you have to be legacy level 20 that's what my friend found out when she went to check it out for our guild.

Please note the moddable armor in order to wear it you have to be legacy level 20 that's what my friend found out when she went to check it out for our guild.

Actually that's partially true. There are two fully moddable sets available. One is for legacy level 10 and the other for legacy level 20. Each set will set you back about 1-2.2 mil credits.

This legacy stuff is a joke, its expensive as all heck and the items arnt even that good. By the time I'm 50 i can craft anything my alts need anyways.

Yes. The prices brought on by this Legacy thing are ridiculously high.

• 2 years later...

i got inherritence main-hand weapon construction kit afther chapter 2 on my bountyhunter,then again afther the foundry when i selected a artifact equipment crate ,wich rolled the second inherritence main-hand weapon kit out,so i think its safe too say u can get both inherritence and birthright kits as a chapter end reward and from high rate item crates.

if not the birthright kits,im 100% sure it atleast go's for the inherritence kits. :rak_03: