Lvl 50 is to high.

fcksjdf

I have a 50 Sorc, Sin Tank and Marauder. I haven't been playing since release. It was at least a couple months after. I also have a 34 Trooper, 27 Sniper and 22 Merc. I had a 42 Knight and 25 Sage that I deleted. All this points to the fact that leveling to 50 is downright easy. Technically adding the current low toons together, that makes 4.

I remember leveling to 60 in Vanilla WoW. That was infinitely harder than leveling to 50 in ToR. People like you need to realize you have it so easy in comparison to how it used to be and quit complaining. Spend the money or level to 50. It's not that hard.

First, there will never be an MMO with a Permadeath feature. The closest I remember is Diablo 2 HC and HGL HC and the pool of people willing to accept permanent toon death from potential issues like LAG DEATH was very, very tiny compared to the people who howled for it. Speaking as someone who got harcore toons into the 40's and beyond in those games and others. People don't play MMO's for a challenge, they play it for socializing. If you want permadeath there's nothing preventing you from forming a guild coalition that expects you to delete your toon whenever you get smushed, unless you have a good reason (my kid yanked out my ethernet cable). Tomfoolery. Anyway.

Second, why would you want to unlock something after chapter 1? So you could play 1/3 of it to unlock something else to play 1/3 of?

Same.

There's a new MMO incoming (World of Darkness) that has a permanent death system. I get the feeling loads of the new generation MMO players will not like that feature. :p

I am so excited for this game , if it ever comes out but i heard CCP just messed up eve

and they are working on Dust ( also looks interesting) hopefully it will arrive while

anyone who knows what the world of darkness is is still kicking !!

Edited by TalonSaber

Well my guess it's part of the Masquarade. (You are known with White Wolfs rpg books of Vampire the Masquarade or the old pc games , Redemption and Bloodlines ?)

It probably will be a system when you have broken too many Masquarade regulations a Prince can summon a Bloodfeud on you. Which is probably where the other players get to kill you.

The permanent death is not something that will happen out of the blue. Only when you've been bad and people want you dead for it. It probably will be woven into the Masquarade lore.

I once Larped a Bloodfeud, epic stuff. Hunting down someone in real life. :cool:

From what i read you begin as a human get turned by a player and most of the content will be player created and yes currently it is supposed to be permadeath

If you don't want to get to level 50, pay the credits.

If you don't want to pay, then you'll never get your unlock.

Also, you get more things unlocked naturally by playing a class long before completing Act 3 or getting level 50. The emoticon and buff are too good examples that both provide an aesthetic and practical purpose for leveling an alt. Yet, those require you to complete Act 2. And, they can't be unlocked with credits.

Companion unlocks are also extremely valuable for min/max-ers, and also make all your companions stronger.

Still not unlockable by cash.

Point is, there's all these things you can get, yet you can't if there's no effort put into getting them. Not all are meant to be given away because of a few days work, hence why there are no unlocks besides your Legacy name when you complete Act 1.

Edited by ImmortalAlien

No it isn't.

/thread

*I

*character

*Zabrak

*until

*level

*Me

*friends

*thought

*this:

*if

*continue

*interesting

Your argument is really odd. You didn't do very much research to discover the legacy race unlocks requirements, and support this by saying that if you're playing a character you don't like it's unfair.

I think you're trying to say that the level cap is too high, and you want to reroll a legacy race/class combo because you don't like your present character, and you don't want to start from scratch.

All I'm hearing, though is "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....most awesome post ever. The quote at the end was amazing!! +1 man :D

It's not at all hard to get to 50, if you are a casual player for instance and perhaps play 2 or 3 times a week. If you put effort into your character and do all the missions/quests on the planet you will get to 50 fast and finish story quicker. Also how does the story not interest you? As many other people said earlier the story is awesome(especially the warrior imo). I go to boarding school and can only play it at home, which is normally only in holidays. I played from the first day of early access and have 2 level 50s and one at 26. The story keeps me going, I want to know what's going to happen next. If that's not an incentive for you, try pvp or do more flashpoints. If you still don't want to continue leveling, then perhaps this game isn't for you. But please don't whine about lvl 50 being too high, you get loads of xp for quests and if you're rested it's mega fast.

All I'm hearing, though is "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

I really lolled to that :D

I'm currently hating my Commando story (and gameplay) with a passion (that's why i've started a Sniper and lovin' it :o) but heck, i do want to finish it so i can relish on the "mission acomplished" feeling!! I'm lvl 36 and still have to finish chapter 1...only 14 lvls to go, so bring it on!!! :rolleyes: