Thanks Bioware!!!!

Mrpoodles

Thank you for a great patch and Thank you for the 30days free game play :)

i love all the hard work you have put into SWTOR in this patch and i love how you guys learn to get it down like the fans like.

Again THANK YOU!

P.S Please do not post any QQ type responses! This is a Thank you Thread. Wanna post something they didnt do or do right post it in another thread :D

Same, thank you Bioware.

I finally got my first level 50 after playing on the beta for 2 weeks and then having 7 days early access and then log in today with these gifts!

Thank you!

I miss the 1st few days of early, fatman was so peaceful for the 1st 48 hours. now its 40min wait lol.

I miss the 1st few days of early, fatman was so peaceful for the 1st 48 hours. now its 40min wait lol.

I don't really miss this though.

6 minutes after maintainence in the week of early access just before everyone logged in. XD

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u185/Milton_064/queue.jpg

This was within 6 minutes of servers coming online.

Edited by Scerge

yeah lets screw all your other PAYING customers with no free 30 days... good job BW

i dont wanna get on a QQ train about that.

my wife only plays a few times a month didnt eg tthe free month and she could care less and she has played as long as me.

she said you did put up with some of the pains of level 50 and all that jazz. she finds it funny people make a big deal outta nothing.

really who cares you it really dose not matter.

but please no QQing here.

i dont wanna get on a QQ train about that.

my wife only plays a few times a month didnt eg tthe free month and she could care less and she has played as long as me.

she said you did put up with some of the pains of level 50 and all that jazz. she finds it funny people make a big deal outta nothing.

really who cares you it really dose not matter.

but please no QQing here.

In which ever context you want to use, you're on a public message board. Unless you moderate it, then you dont get to dictate or plead what gets said here. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. You have plenty of "Fanboy" message boards all over the internet that will cater to things exactly like this.

You're more or less just inviting trolls by creating your own "rules".