New Marauder/Sentinel vendors?

Sakib

So patch notes state:

Vendors that sell items for Marauders and Sentinels have been added to the Fleets.

Any idea if this made it and if it did where on fleet is the marauder vendor?

i ask the same thing WHERE!

Are people talking about the moddable belt and bracers? thats on core world dromund kaas for empire and I assume Coruscant for reps.

The only new added gear for sent/mara is the dark/light side vendors have pieces but I kinda feel like this isnt what your looking for, but then again im probably wrong on both accounts.

They added gloves and boots to the dark/light side vendors. Darkside ones are called overlord. No new chest pieces though. I havent seen any new vendors for them though.

Since I only just recently continued playing my Marauder past chapter 1, I didnt notice if the cloth pieces were missing before. I suspect that they might be new items.

Here is a picture of the overlord's gloves and boots for marauder acquired from the darkside vendor. They look pretty good, sorry I dont have a better picture atm.

(the chest piece is marauders exalted chest piece from the legacy vendor in case youre wondering, the pants are not legacy. This is my new favorite costume)

edit ps. They dont look just good, they look great. I wish inquisitors would some time get as good looking gear..

Edited by Karkais

Better not be yankin my chain here.

Yea seriously... for some reason, I dont believe him. They would have said something about that in the notes.

To the other people, again, The notes specifically state “vendor added to the fleets.” so NO it is NOT the legacy vendors on dromund kaas.

Yea seriously... for some reason, I dont believe him. They would have said something about that in the notes.

you are correct. it was wishful thinking on my part since i havent been able to find it either, but sort of expected something like that to happen :/

• Dev Post

Hello there everyone! We just wanted post in this thread to let you know that there was a slight mistake in the patch notes that may have led to some confusion.

We have edited the note as follows:

• Marauder and Sentinel items have been added to the light side and dark side vendors on the Republic and Imperial Fleets.

Thanks for your understanding, and we're sorry for any inconvenience. o/''\o

Hello there everyone! We just wanted post in this thread to let you know that there was a slight mistake in the patch notes that may have led to some confusion.

• Marauder and Sentinel items have been added to the light side and dark side vendors on the Republic and Imperial Fleets.

I still do not get what you mean.

Got it, thanks so much for putting this to rest! Really appreciate it. :-)

About damn time! :p