Balance of pvp rewards is way off now

oceansofmars

Before the patch I would never leave a wz because even if my team was bad I could still wreck faces and make decent valor and comms for gear. It was fun win or lose.

Now even if I win I get a meager amount of wz comms. It feels like you took a fun pvp game and ruined it. Even with the free month I have no will to grind out thousands of games for a tiny upgrade in gear. The match just doesnt add up.

Last winning game I made 80 coms for getting 13 medals. that would only get me 20 war hero coms for 15 minutes of time. The gear cost is in the thousands per piece!

We are looking at about 11 hours per piece of gear and maybe more since que times are super long now too. You wiuld have to play this game for more hours than a full time job to get war hero sets. lol who designed this?!

haha they know what they are doing

lets say the intention is to make the rewards 30% more crappy, they will make them 90% more crappy from the off and then give rewards "back" to the players in small doses so that when they reach the desired level (30% crappy) players will go "whooo this is so much more awesome than 90% crappy, thx Bioware for listening to the playerbase"