medals for healers screwed again?

Nucairion

right i play sorc healer in pvp and medals seem hard to come by now if u dont win. u no longer appear to get the kills medals for healing people and actually have to dps targets jsut to get you 10 and 25 kill medals i mean ***

secondly wot was the point in lowering valor gained from medals to 250 per medal and just increaseing the medals u can earn rewards from to 8 it still works out the same if u get 8 medals a warzone.

imo and only myu own pvp is getting worse and worse in this game and biowares pvp devs seem to be clueeless. pvp now is becoming no skill and jsut a sideshow from pve. pvp seems to be jsut a casual thing now. making it so easy and taking away all the individuality from it. valor is now just a how cares social thing and a way to get a mount and some legacy upgrades in future. pvp gear is seriously making expetise pointless as it adds mroe to damage than damage reduction.

i aint gonna rage quit over this but maybe ill jsut focus on pve if people is gonna stay the joke that it is now

wot do u all think??

i agree healer is screwed medal wise all i do during a match is keep my team alive and i do a great job at it, but i get only 2-3 medals

also i agree with you that we no longer seem to get kills from healing people who kill others. I assume something is broken and hope that is fixed too. Only way i have been able to get kills it to dot everyone i see and hope it kills someone

Yes I agree with OP.

Since the respec I went back to healer to give it ago again but I still lack the medals the DPS people are doing. I am after all healing my a** off keeping them alive and not getting much for it.

Think another respec is in order back to DPS