Same rewards for dailies and weekly? .... ... .... ......

Seyyah

You sir devs,

At the point of desperation that i convinced meself you people can possibly not do any worse than everything you just did with the last patch....

i ve seen i get same amount of reward for weekly and daily PvP quests...

you sirs never cease to amaze me with your inventionous ideas!

thank you...

I don't get it. Why should it be more?

I hate dailies, personally. Weeklies are a much better design, because I can schedule my playtime around my life.

But I don't see why they should have more rewards.

well maybe because you have to win 3 times more matches or play 5 times more matches than a daily???

I hate dailies, personally. Weeklies are a much better design, because I can schedule my playtime around my life.

Because they tend to take longer to complete than dailies ... maybe 4man hcs should just give green stuff and 500creds and raids should just drop blue gear following your logic.

More effort deserves more reward. How is that even remotely hard to understand lol.

It's actually a double reward, and doesn't require more effort. Say you complete your daily everyday for 3 days - you automatically complete your weekly. So you're actually double-dipping into the rewards for doing dailies, i.e., consider it a bonus.

Why didn't you say the same when you were happy opening those 8 bags for double weeklies? :D

Edited by Gorrdan

i think part of the problem that isn't considered is that we only have part of the system in place, in that you can't get rated tokens (without exchange) from doing warzones. so once you have the rated system you have 800 rated tokens (weekly/daily) +whatever you get in warzones in addition. So when you have ranked warzones, say you get the same amount of rated tokens from winning as you do for regular coms thats 2900 ranked warzone coms a week if you dont count losses, and assume people just win (800 from weekly/daily, plus 300 a day x7) and there's an extra 266'sh rated coms from trade ins (800 warzone coms divided by 3).

that being said that system isn't in place.

for those with full bm gear: not counting loss warzone coms, and doing all your dalies, you're netting 1500 rated coms a week (800 from daily/weekly +2100 warzone coms/3=700). Which is what? an earpiece/implant a week?

those going for bm gear: have faster acquisition as gear costs less. 2900 warzone coms a week which is enough to buy your two most expensive pieces.