Why are people complaining about prices?

The_Eyesight

Cry me a river. Really people. this game has challenges, thats a good thing. doing quest, back quest that you skiped, dailies isn't that bad. If you want stuff handed to you go somewhere else. life isn't free so why should anything in a game be free. Remember This Is A Game. get real people. suck it up and just play. make it fun. doing the dailies every day or whatever yea gets old but one it gets you credits, two you can make it fun depending on who you are and if you are running with someone just for the heck of it. Stop your whinning.

Out of curiosity, how does one make it fun when so few people want to group? You say it depends who you are but I'm really curious as to how it's anything more than in-game work.

Edited by Prismatico

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in battelefield 3 it took me 200 hours to reach lvl 57. always the same maps over and over again. always the same gameplay : shooting with my rifle, hiding, ducking, pffff, i even had to fly planes for 20 hours so i could get that air medal.

Pfff all that work :(( and unlocking all extras for weapons i never use or really wanted, but i wanted them cause everyone else had them...

Do you see where im going here ... ?

Short answer; people are lazy and want everything handed to them, that's todays generation for you.

Ironically, that's a lazy answer, made by people who don't really want to do any of that pesky thinking, before they speak. But that's every generation for you.

Oh and I started playing games on the Atari back in the early 80's. What is YOUR generation exactly?

ITT: entitled little children, go play farmville or something

Just when you thought it couldn't get lazier.

Farmville? The game that takes months to get anything? The game that's nothing but the same grind day in day out? The game that's based entirely around exactly what is being complained about here? Do you even think before y...oh wait, you have 'LOL' in your name....never mind.

Edited by Fiachsidhe

in battelefield 3 it took me 200 hours to reach lvl 57. always the same maps over and over again. always the same gameplay : shooting with my rifle, hiding, ducking, pffff, i even had to fly planes for 20 hours so i could get that air medal.

Pfff all that work :(( and unlocking all extras for weapons i never use or really wanted, but i wanted them cause everyone else had them...

Do you see where im going here ... ?

You're technically playing PVP there. PVP in this game just got nerfed in terms of credits, and it wasn't really that fast prior to 1.2...

Now, if you spent 200 hours playing the same 5-10 single player missions every day, the analogy would make more sense. Games are repetitive, this is true, but while fun is subjective there is a major difference between what kind of things are done repetitively. There is always plenty of variation, adversity, and surprises offered by PVP, even in this game, but none of that applies to PVE dailies.

I don't think a lot of us want these things because others have them, it's more because they're not even something that affects what other players can see or PVP. So again, not really an accurate comparison.

Edited by Prismatico

Cry me a river. Really people. this game has challenges, thats a good thing. doing quest, back quest that you skiped, dailies isn't that bad. If you want stuff handed to you go somewhere else. life isn't free so why should anything in a game be free. Remember This Is A Game. get real people. suck it up and just play. make it fun. doing the dailies every day or whatever yea gets old but one it gets you credits, two you can make it fun depending on who you are and if you are running with someone just for the heck of it. Stop your whinning.

Was this not the game to end the grind, to make it so that the story was what was important, and bring back the FUN to GAMEING?

Look, you can make like 500k credits a day off of doing dailies (including Corellia). I don't see how 500,000 is an "outrageous amount". You have had five months to save up for 1.2 and off of 500k a day you could of probably done one daily a day and still made like 10 million by now.

Please stop.

Guy ....who has the time/desire to do all of that when they are pvping ...i spend 6 hours pvping I should have 500k, but nope.

Not everyone is a mindless gold farmer. K thx

So you please stop..k

Edited by Regurgitate

You're technically playing PVP there. PVP in this game just got nerfed in terms of credits, and it wasn't really that fast prior to 1.2...

Now, if you spent 200 hours playing the same 5-10 single player missions every day, the analogy would make more sense. Games are repetitive, this is true, but while fun is subjective there is a major difference between what kind of things are done repetitively. There is always plenty of variation, adversity, and surprises offered by PVP, even in this game, but none of that applies to PVE dailies.

I don't think a lot of us want these things because others have them, it's more because they're not even something that affects what other players can see or PVP. So again, not really an accurate comparison.

What I wanted to compare too, is that if you dont want these things, the game will run also fine. its fluff, not game necessary. and if you really really want for example the mailbox for on the ship then there are ways to get that for example a day or 2 dailies and you have it! a day doesnt mean you need to do it 24 hours. for the dailies on ilum & taris it takes like what 2-3 hours to do em all? for that you get 300K.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.