Comp Help PLz!

GiZKiNg

In beta it played great now in EGA i can hardly move without stuttering with everything on low and shadows off V_V well here it is.. I just need to know can I upgrade it or am i better buying/putting together a new comp? Its a low end comp never had an issues with it. I also added a ATI Radeon HD 5450 and 600w power supply to it when I got it... again I know nothing about computers some help would be nice ^_^:confused:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Essentio+Desktop+/+AMD+Athlon%26%23153%3B+II+X2+Processor+/+4GB+Memory/1243285.p?id=1218240385303&skuId=1243285

Why would you get a 600w power supply and get a crap video card? That video card would be good if it was used in a htpc only. If thats the pc you have, upgrade your video card!

I just told the guy at BB that i want something better then the onboard that i can game with. so I dont know

KK thx for ur help guys still doing some searching online for parts since I dont have many comp stores around me any suggestions?

If in the USA try newegg.com. Used them for company and home purchases with no issues.

Might help us if you give the make and model of your PC.

Once we have that info, we could make some recommendations.

Edited by MugHug

before you buy anything for your computer first make sure it will work with your motherboard...... you can determine your motherboard at the start up screen or on that link that you provided I believe it should be under specs.. But like the posters said you might want to look at upgarding your system a little if your motherboard can handle it... I know some graphics cards now require specific things for them to run correctly.. Best thing you can do is to go into your local pc shop and ask them to help you find a good graphic card that will work with your current system and maybe ask them for some other ideas on how you can get your system to run faster.

http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/2011-gaming-graphics-charts/benchmarks,123.html

From the look of it, the CPU cannot really be upgraded in a worthwhile fashion. With PCIe x16 slot and your 600W p/s, you could use a decent mid-range video card. The Lower end GTX 500s or a GTX 460 may be worth a look. I love ATI and Nvidia, but find the Nvidia cards/drivers seem to have less issues with games. Edited by MugHug