BH graveyard

Shaide

Well time to throw the ol 50 bounty hunter healer into the "never play" list. Full BM/rakata and biggest heal on a crit in BM gear on others is 1900 fully buff while in combat and 2400 out of combat and in rakata its only 200 better. So yeah graveyard time

the nerf hasn't even been felt by the people who don't pay attention to the patch yet.

the rage will be fairly epic when casual BH healers log on tonight, and find themselves out of heat and unable to heal stuff like Kaon, whereas they had been doing them with ease before.

they won't have the "benefit" of the forum knowledge that you now have to simplify and gimp your rotation for heat preservation, or to never use kolto shell since it is now worse than useless.

i'd love to be a fly on the wall in the dev's conference room in a week, when their metrics show the decline in play.

I also like you complaint about smaller heals when the nerf was directed at resource management....

or? you can try reading the patch notes?

Hired Muscle now increases critical chance by 1% per point.

3% crit nerf

Kolto Residue now increases all healing received by 3% (down from 5%).

2% nerf

Supercharged Gas now vents 8 Heat (down from 16) when used and increases all damage and healing dealt by 5% (down from 10%). The shield applied by Kolto Missile now reduces damage taken by 5% (down from 10%).

those are obviously resource management changes.. -_-

Edited by oredith

or? you can try reading the patch notes?

3% crit nerf

2% nerf

those are obviously resource management changes.. -_-

let's see, crit chance does not effect the size of the crit.

Kolto missle was a sheild, also doesn't effect your size of heals.

I'll give you the last 7% for sake of argument (keep in mind the gas is up at best 50% of the time)

so my big crits of 5k PvE and 3.5k PvP - 7% = 4650 and 3260....

I hardly see the problem here, the reduction of heat management yes...but this?......

I'm simply looking at your original statement posted and strongly question what kind of tests you seem to be pulling here. Sounds more like spewing rage of the academically challenged just to get attention.

Well time to throw the ol 50 bounty hunter healer into the "never play" list. Full BM/rakata and biggest heal on a crit in BM gear on others is 1900 fully buff while in combat and 2400 out of combat and in rakata its only 200 better. So yeah graveyard time

I hope those numbers aren't true. I was hitting 6.4k RS fully buffed in combat. Down to 2400 at best? Will test after work, but probably time to finish my Maurader or PT.

I hope those numbers aren't true. I was hitting 6.4k RS fully buffed in combat. Down to 2400 at best? Will test after work, but probably time to finish my Maurader or PT.

It's only true for scrubs who never looked up what the new trauma debuff actually does to the players they are healing.

Hello everyone,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

If you would like to discuss the recent changes to the Bounty Hunter Class, please use one of the following threads, since we will be closing this thread to help keep feedback as consolidated and organized as possible:

If you have any questions regarding this, or any other moderation policy, feel free to contact us at CommunitySupport@swtor.com. This will put you in contact with one of our Community Coordinators who will be happy to address any concerns you may have.

Thank you.