Fleet sounds?

Cowpies

Hearing this as well suddenly. All sounds seem a bit buggy. Finished one warzone and the win music suddenly sounded like someone jacked my speakers up to 10. Also had death from above make no sound a couple times.

Hearing this as well suddenly. All sounds seem a bit buggy. Finished one warzone and the win music suddenly sounded like someone jacked my speakers up to 10. Also had death from above make no sound a couple times.

Yeah I have often priased the TOR dev team but if I were Daniel Erickson I would sit the sound guys down and say:

"What the 'hey" dudes? We have the quietest MMO in exsistance (and it's a Star wars MMO!) and now the sound is borked even more!"

Honestly I have never seen sound have this many issues....I just hope the straighten it out soon.

The sound is purposely there to make you feel revved up and ready to enjoy the many exciting facets of the legacy patch.

It was a toss up between jet sounds and the song "Real American", which you may remember as being Hulk Hogans entrance theme song.