The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1.2 Senti Watchman PvP build

prokonto

force fade is awesome

I agree that the ability is awesome, but i dont find the talent awesome. Some say you need 6 seconds because your other abilities or their abilities have 6 seconds cooldown, but be honest, 4 or 6 seconds... if you arent in the middle of an open field, its easy to move behind an obstacle and turn the 4 seconds into 6.

I agree that the ability is awesome, but i dont find the talent awesome. Some say you need 6 seconds because your other abilities or their abilities have 6 seconds cooldown, but be honest, 4 or 6 seconds... if you arent in the middle of an open field, its easy to move behind an obstacle and turn the 4 seconds into 6.

If you want to utilize dispatch properly in a 1v1 fight 6 seconds is a true bless. Dispatch will the be up again and if you are up against another maur/sent you can forcefade after he did and then get out of it after he does and finish him.

There are so many times where I use force fade and love having it for 6 seconds and 20% speed increase.

Imo. if you ever pvp you should have it.

If you want to utilize dispatch properly in a 1v1 fight 6 seconds is a true bless. Dispatch will the be up again and if you are up against another maur/sent you can forcefade after he did and then get out of it after he does and finish him.

There are so many times where I use force fade and love having it for 6 seconds and 20% speed increase.

Imo. if you ever pvp you should have it.

Since they took away our +30% transcendence i use this to get around from node to node faster. Plus on Novare Coast you can get the heal buffs from East and West from the nodes :p.

I'm a fairly new sentinel, and I wanted to ask about the benefits of Master Focus over Insight. Before 1.2, everyone I talked to had insight for the bonus chance for burn crits, but ever since everybody has switched to MF. Is 3 seconds and 8% really worth the loss of the crit chance for that sweet, sweet self healing?

Not intended to be antagonistic, I'm just trying to learn this class as best I can.

Also, what about Recompense? I actually find myself using riposte fairly often, wouldn't it be helpful to have rebuke up as often as possible?

Edited by GrayGunner
Thought of another question