How about more things for people under lvl 50?

Ronik_Jast

Seriously the only flash points and warzones you ever release are for lvl 50 only. There are still some of us who are under lvl 50. Give us something to.

you do, you have the entire rest of the game ahead of you. not to mention the slew of extra gear schematics to help you get there.

Yeah exactly. It's not like there's any "end game" content in this game anyway. We have "legacy" and that's really aimed at alts = under lvl 50. Perhaps give us more things to find that enhance our attributes or give us in game fluff like companions. And why the hell do we have to pay for everything??? Since you took so much from the other games, how about having special things that drop nice stuff for us? This is NOT rocket science you know. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this game to collect, except the holocrons. The chests don't count. I want to see more cute fluff; game companions, trinkets, etc... Where are our world events where EVERYONE (including low lvls) can join in and play and feel like they are immersed in the surrounding world? Since you "borrowed" from everyone else, look to Rift and see their world events. I want to be able to gang up with 20-30 other players to take down some rogue robot that's threatening to destroy Dromand Kaas or Corscant. Or maybe thwart the evil plans of some rogue sith lord and his army trying to invade one of the other worlds. Cuz as it is, the rails are dead. I'm alone on planet with 10 other ppl. I want more immersion... Edited by DarthSublimitas

Yeah exactly. It's not like there's any "end game" content in this game anyway.

Three Operations, six Hard Mode Flashpoints for your faction (three more on the other faction), endgame crafting, and four Warzones to play.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this game to collect

There are several mounts to collect, numerous sets of gear (both PvE and PvP), social gear sets, different types of weapons, and now there are all kinds of legacy things to collect like emotes, buffs, and Heroic Moment abilities.

Yeah exactly. It's not like there's any "end game" content in this game anyway. We have "legacy" and that's really aimed at alts = under lvl 50. Perhaps give us more things to find that enhance our attributes or give us in game fluff like companions. And why the hell do we have to pay for everything??? Since you took so much from the other games, how about having special things that drop nice stuff for us? This is NOT rocket science you know. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this game to collect, except the holocrons. The chests don't count. I want to see more cute fluff; game companions, trinkets, etc... Where are our world events where EVERYONE (including low lvls) can join in and play and feel like they are immersed in the surrounding world? Since you "borrowed" from everyone else, look to Rift and see their world events. I want to be able to gang up with 20-30 other players to take down some rogue robot that's threatening to destroy Dromand Kaas or Corscant. Or maybe thwart the evil plans of some rogue sith lord and his army trying to invade one of the other worlds. Cuz as it is, the rails are dead. I'm alone on planet with 10 other ppl. I want more immersion...

personally im bored to death with the bimonthly cut and paste fluff from rift. the only reason i still play it is for the raid content, which ive been done with for months now.

perhaps if thats the kind of content you like you should play rift for it and not ask every other game to copy it.

Three Operations, six Hard Mode Flashpoints for your faction (three more on the other faction), endgame crafting, and four Warzones to play.

There are several mounts to collect, numerous sets of gear (both PvE and PvP), social gear sets, different types of weapons, and now there are all kinds of legacy things to collect like emotes, buffs, and Heroic Moment abilities.

LOL! You didn't understand what I meant. I meant "world drops." There are not world drops of what I mentioned. And you don't "collect"

legacy things to collect like emotes, buffs, and Heroic Moment abilities

you BUY them.

LOL! You didn't understand what I meant. I meant "world drops." There are not world drops of what I mentioned. And you don't "collect"

there are a ton of world drop orange pieces, and most of them have some very unique looks. if it wasnt the case i wouldnt have an entire bank tab on 3 of my toons dedicated to them.

personally im bored to death with the bimonthly cut and paste fluff from rift. the only reason i still play it is for the raid content, which ive been done with for months now.

perhaps if thats the kind of content you like you should play rift for it and not ask every other game to copy it.

Well, it's not like this game didn't copy anything else from anyone, and didn't EXACTLY do a good job of that but we have the plethora of threads now of ppl complaining, yet again, of BW's little screw up... but I was talking about world drops. And yes, I do play Rift and yes fluff is nice but at least your sick of it there - WE DON'T HAVE IT HERE IN ORDER TO BE SICK OF IT YET LOL! That was my point. Doing quests if fine, but it would be nice to find "shinies" or cool stuff along the way in the already dead and dreary rails we play in.

You're STILL missing the point. but nevermind...

nope, i got the point quite well. i merely disagree with you opinion. we do infact have quite a few things we can collect and do. this game isnt focused on fluff like other games are, and shouldnt be. that particular niche is filled already, hence why i dont believe we need it here.

nope, i got the point quite well. i merely disagree with you opinion. we do infact have quite a few things we can collect and do. this game isnt focused on fluff like other games are, and shouldnt be. that particular niche is filled already, hence why i dont believe we need it here.

What fluff?? I don't see any pets, trinkets, etc... dropping in the world. If they are, can you tell me where cuz I'd like to find some.

And orange gear is useless unless you have the stuff to fill in the slots - and the ah on my server is about as barren as the rails themselves :( That's why I like my pets - they keep me company on the cold, dead, barren worlds I visit... :)

Edited by DarthSublimitas

What fluff?? I don't see any pets, trinkets, etc... dropping in the world. If they are, can you tell me where cuz I'd like to find some.

And orange gear is useless unless you have the stuff to fill in the slots - and the ah on my server is about as barren as the rails themselves :( That's why I like my pets - they keep me company on the cold, dead, barren worlds I visit... :)

collecting things, does not equal fluff.

as to your lack of ability to fill you gear slots, that sir is entirely on you.

collecting things, does not equal fluff.

as to your lack of ability to fill you gear slots, that sir is entirely on you.

If there are no resources with which to fill them, from where should I pull them? Crafting is crap in this game - we all know this. Crafters on my server don't put anything on the ah cuz they know it won't sell. I'm just hoping they improved things in 1.2 but as it stands, I'm still casting a no-confidence vote....

And you didn't answer my question about these so-called world drops; pets, trinkets, cool stuff that's useable and nice. I don't see any of that anywhere.

Edited by DarthSublimitas

Judging from the few pets we have seen released we can assume they are working on a pet system for the next update. I bet most of the pets will be only lvl 50 though, just like the TaunTaun that "All" active subscribers get.

Is the free pet everyone gets 50 only? I must have missed that. And the bird, can characters under 50 get them? I didn't realize they were 50 only.

There are plenty of Flashpoints, not to mention Heroics for under 50's to do. Personally, I think there is plenty to do for an under-50 since your main goal should be getting to 50 with the most decent gear you can get. Endgame hard modes and Ops are amazing. There is just a perfect balance of content for all levels of game play in SWTOR.