inheritance mainhand weapon construction kit

Blonc

I looked over the legacy gear, and it's kind of standard... Nothing really worth it.

However, they do sell full sets of orange gear including (belts and bracers) that are bind on legacy so can be mailed to other characters. There is even a lvl 10 set, so that is worth it... Those are pretty expensive though...

Legendary idea, actually. :D

Yes, the items you can buy are Legendary quality - they'll last a good, long while even if they don't scale.

I dunno man. You can blaze through the mid-teen levels pretty fast if you have been rolling alts already. If you really push it, you can be done and off Coruscant / Dromund Kaas in 1 day. And if that Legacy Item doesn't scale, it's useless with little playtime involved.

Sure, I don't deny that.

But in that case there's the level 31 set.

So what is the name of the 31 series?

I think it's ridiculous they have a level of abstraction around what the hell it is you're buying with your hard earned commendations.

there's probably a good way to make this less confusing but i can't think of one...

Doesn't this mess up the galactic trade market?

So what is the name of the 31 series?

"Birthright" IIRC.

Same vendors anyway.

I suppose I have a casual outlook on this, getting prototype gear while leveling is trivial enough as it is and I merely see this as a bonus and not a must.

The purchasable, moddable sets are quite nice though. Both in that they are complete and offer some more customization looks.

Now, if I only could get a moddable 'Harbinger' set for my Assassin...

bah. I'm disappointed that it doesn't scale with level.

Heck, I don't even remember getting an in-game mail with the item attached. I just ran across it in my inventory while I was opening inventory items at the Fleet.

I think an even cooler reward would be a mod that scales with your level -- any mod would do, and since it would only be one mod, it wouldn't impact the Trade Network very much.

Better in-game instructions attached to the tooltip would be nice at the very least.

I think an even cooler reward would be a mod that scales with your level -- any mod would do, and since it would only be one mod, it wouldn't impact the Trade Network very much.

Strictly speaking no mod would, since craftable item modifications aren't just poor but very uneconomical to make compared to the vendor-bought or mission-reward offerings.

• 2 weeks later...

Help needed. Maybe the solution to my problem is too obvious for me to see, I dunno...

So I sent the mainhand construction kit to the "son" of my original character and just reached the legacy vendors on Dromund Kaas.

The Kit is in my inventory, I want to buy the double sided light saber for level 33 (even though I'm just lvl 11, but that shouldn't be the issue right? I could always buy stuff, that wasn't meant for my current level) but once I right click the light sabre it says "can't afford the item".

I tried to right click the construction kit, left click it, but it in a slot and left click it to somehow turn it into currency...

None of it is working, I'm kinda running out of options... and patience.

Help is appreciated.

Edited by Ryu_Wanderfalke

• 1 year later...
*bump

From what I've gathered on the forums, these [inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit] are absurd. It took me over 30 lvls to finish my Class 1 storyline and get this reward, only to discover that it's a weapon that is (1) not modable and, (2) appropriate from a char of around lvl 14?! You gotta be kidding me Bioware. What you should get after completing a storyline that takes over 30 lvls, is a great piece of gear that you could use from that point on into the end game content. As it is now it's just so wrong, it's downright insulting.

*stabs Mantlestone in the back and covers his mouth*

Shh! Shh! This is what you deserve. This is what you deserve. Necroing is bad. Necroing is bad. Now sleep. Just...sleeeeep....

*lays the dead form on the ground*

*looks at the other forumites*

You saw nothing.

:w_mad:

LOL! Oh man thank you, I just woke up from a night of restless sleep and this has brightened my day.

• 4 weeks later...
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Seems like you also have to make sure that the char you send the kit to is slotted into your legacy tree.

So again, thanks to all (except that twit that called me a nub, he can go try molest a wampa^^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• 4 months later...