Have you seen this in Huttball??

FizzGigg

Ok, first I would like to say this isnt a troll post.

Up until yesterday, I myself thought a guildie was insane or smoking something... but here goes. I was in a huttball match and I saw what looks to be a spaceship flying across the ceiling of huttball. It happened as I was running up the ramp after respawning. My guildie, who seen this a long time ago, was thought to have just been seeing things until I actually seen this as well. Now, and I dont blame them still, the rest of my guild thinks we are crazy. So, please, if you have seen this in huttball let us know.

Also, I know this post might get moved to a different forum but I cant confrim this nor duplicate it to submit it as a bug. I hope the mods atleast keep this in general for a little while just to verify that I truely did see this and I havent gone mental.

define: Looks Like a Spaceship

how does a spaceship looks like?

Flying saucer? Taxi style? Death star?

Anyway, SW movies show a lot of flying platforms, and I'd guess that's where the Hutt is watching the game :)

I was in a huttball match and I saw what looks to be a spaceship flying across the ceiling of huttball. It happened as I was running up the ramp after respawning. .

wow cool ... another tactic to be used on hutball... telling other ppl to look up for spaceship..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.