Time zone

monkeyma

:) so how do u fare m8 with the downtime during your peak hours? :) nice to see you again btw.

When the game isn't down for Tuesday maintenance or other random days for patch implementation during Aussie/Kiwi peak play time, I love it.

Glad to see you hangin' round.

Im a european.. and i havent seen a single GMT time mentioned.. My apologies for asking for some common courtesy. Granted timezones aint my force majure - being a dick isnt one either, clearly that doesnt go for everyone ;)

There you go.

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cest.html

Check out the Madrid example, it´s 12:35 there.

Servers will be up in 2 hours and 25 minutes.

Here´s a time zone converter by the way

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

I hope you show your appreciation by adding that website as a favourite for future reference.

Perhaps you should focus abit more on yourself? Sofar instead of being helpfull with a rather simple question youve acted arrogant and rather spitefull.. for no apparent reason.

Its sad, thats what it is.

Here you go /hug - feel the love.

If in doubt google it.......

If that doesnt work then punch up the forums. Google's generally quicker and less abusive, but if the answer isn't simple or is more specific to a game the forums may be needed.

Time zones is one thing google is good at finding the answer on. The forums better at ironing out confusion with game aspects.

Perhaps you should focus abit more on yourself? Sofar instead of being helpfull with a rather simple question youve acted arrogant and rather spitefull.. for no apparent reason.

Its sad, thats what it is.

Here you go /hug - feel the love.

Thanks for the free hug.