Time zone

monkeyma

So i live in missouri, what time zone applies to me. Like what time will the patch be ready for me :p

The device you use to play SWTOR and view this forum can also be used as an information retrieval device.

Google loves telling you what timezone you live in.

lmao

:)

to be fair they have a lot of time zones in the US ;)

4 in continental isn't that much...

I don't actually know the times zones for Hawaii and Alaska and the the various territories...

to the OP...

The Lower 48 states have 4 time zones.

Pacific

Mountain

Central

Eastern

which do you think you fit in?

Compared to the time stamped on forum posts here... how many hours from now until servers get back up - or supposed/believed to be.

Thx.

the time stamped on the forums is different for all of us according to what time zone information each of us listed for ourselves in our account settings.

Geography and mathematics. Don't they teach American's these things?

Im a european.. and i havent seen a single GMT time mentioned.. My apologies for asking for some common courtesy. Granted timezones aint my force majure - being a dick isnt one either, clearly that doesnt go for everyone ;)

the time stamped on the forums is different for all of us according to what time zone information each of us listed for ourselves in our account settings.

Gah.. ofc it is... thats what happends when you need the last WZ comms before patch and dont sleep proper... Sigh. Thank you.

Im a european.. and i havent seen a single GMT time mentioned.. My apologies for asking for some common courtesy. Granted timezones aint my force majure - being a dick isnt one either, clearly that doesnt go for everyone ;)

you can't figure out from CEST or BST ? really....

Edited by maxilo

Soulmorne, I believe GMT hasn't been mentioned because Britain is on BST at the moment, it being summer, and the rest of Europe probably knows where they are compared to CEST.

And people complain about the American education system?

I'm sure you already know this, but researching it yourself via search engines like google.com would be faster than waiting for someone on these boards to do the work for you.

I'm sure you already know this, but researching it yourself via search engines like google.com would be faster than waiting for someone on these boards to do the work for you.

:) so how do u fare m8 with the downtime during your peak hours? :) nice to see you again btw.