SWTORUI Now Open!

Cairenn

Hi all. Just wanted to let everyone know that, now that patch 1.2 is going live and UI Layout Customizations are now possible, SWTORUI is open and ready for all your layout sharing needs!

Be sure to check out our guides Installing and Using Customized UI Layouts and The Basics of UI Layout Customization.

Details about everything we have to offer are in our Welcome thread.

So, please feel free to stop by, introduce yourself and start using SWTORUI! :)

Edited by Cairenn

I saw a vid where someone went into the xml and made the UI with a wookie skin. Can that sort of thing actually be done? like can you edit the xml files, or just move and resize UI elements? Also, thankyou very much for the site

Oooh, 2.1 already? ;)

Looking forward to reading about the UI though, am looking to make some major changes, I'm a fan of a clean UI, like SpartanUI for WoW.

Yeah, I know. Silly fingers, typing things backwards! :o

If you haven't already been to our site, or if you haven't been back in a bit, be sure to come check us out. We've got over 75 custom UI layouts that have been uploaded to the site for you to browse through. :)

• 2 weeks later...
If you haven't already, stop by and check out the various custom layouts that have been uploaded to SWTORUI. There's over a hundred different ones already available, along with an in-game grid utility to help you line everything up neat and tidy if you're like me and want everything to be just so.