Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Launcher is Up and downloading now

NightHawke

Mines been done for an hour, i restarted client , and it started redownloading what it just downloaded...any ideas? or is it that the server is not online and cant recognize whether the patch has already been downloaded?

Thank you for mentioning that, so I check if servers are up from webpage and not from game like I usually do :p But I remember I had problem like that in some game, it's something like you described...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines been done for an hour, i restarted client , and it started redownloading what it just downloaded...any ideas? or is it that the server is not online and cant recognize whether the patch has already been downloaded?

I have a similar problem, once it is "done" it says "Error ocurred while updating" and gives the option to "repair" the first couple of times I tried to use the repair option, it did NOTHING. I had to relaunch, and download again, more than four times, but the fourth time it actually began the repair process, it is (repairing?) at a rate of between 4.9 and 5.49 MB/s. But it is taking a really long time. I have to go to work, but I hope it will finish...

ah, well thx for answers, peeps :)

Had a nice dinner, came back to see:

Download is a GO

Play is a NO

...but many are eager to get into 1.2 - count me in that bunch! :)

Re: servers for 'everything' being in America ... damn it sucks, but a lot of game companies are based there. Sucks for anyone outside the timezone of the company.

Blizz is PST, where I'm usually at, so their downtimes were perf. But Bioware is a few hours ahead, so when I'm cut off earlier than I'm used to... sad panda ;_;

Weh! Well, at least we have these games & forums. I'm enjoying it, either way ;)

Australia here, Cable connection but I'm only getting 89.14KB/s. This is going to take all night. It did start out at around 200KB/s and slowly fell as more people leeched I presume.

What concerns me is that the download fill bar is only one inch full at the moment, how many more elements are there to download that is yet to be displayed :/

Hopefully it will be ready to play tomorrow morning sometime.

Edited by Banicks

My max connection speed is 1.1 MB/s and that's what it downloaded at from start to finish. I clocked it at about 958MB and it took about 15-20 mins. It installed flawless but I did a repair just in-case and got zero errors as expected.

Something that baffled me a little is that the servers went down at 6.01am here in Manchester UK and it said for 8 Hours. I've been told that it will be 3pm before they come back online. Isn't that 9 hours? My math hasn't ever been much good though :)

Edited by LoxSolo

Australia here, Cable connection but I'm only getting 89.14KB/s. This is going to take all night. It did start out at around 200KB/s and slowly fell as more people leeched I presume.

What concerns me is that the download fill bar is only one inch full at the moment, how many more elements are there to download that is yet to be displayed :/

Hopefully it will be ready to play tomorrow morning sometime.

G'day mate,

Had the same issue. The tick is to shut the patcher down and then relaunched it. I went from 60kbs to 1.2MB's

G'day mate,

Had the same issue. The tick is to shut the patcher down and then relaunched it. I went from 60kbs to 1.2MB's

Cheers.

Mine started at 800, then dribbled down and settled around 90 - restart of the launcher fixed it :)

happy day :)

in-game now, as i hope most posters/readers of this thread are.

my simple happiness from 1.2 is derived from the UI flexibility. thanks bioware! you have a giddy wife who is brimming with happiness to tell her husband that he can map his quickbar to match his n52te (geek-pleasing to a high factor!)

much respect :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.