Swiftsure , Free Transfers OFF NEEDED!

Malformationz

I just spent the entire day working and taking care of little 3 year old children and when I come home I wanted to play swtor wait 3 hours que's to get into my server that my guild chose and I've already lvl'd a character to lvl 28 all that work would be gone if i just leave that server please implement something like server transfers for my entire guild or something please I beg of you <3

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agreed! Sitting in this queue is killing me... And again, all the time put into the character on that server, half of me wants to start over but so much time is already invested. Free transfers or something to reduce the queues is much needed! Edited by Canstany

I encourage you guys to stick it out for about a month. I know it's hard, but once queues die down and more servers open up and the population caps are increased, Swiftsure will be one of the healthiest, most liveliest communities out there (same goes to any other server in this same situation).

I encourage you guys to stick it out for about a month. I know it's hard, but once queues die down and more servers open up and the population caps are increased, Swiftsure will be one of the healthiest, most liveliest communities out there (same goes to any other server in this same situation).

Stick it out for a month? Swiftsure is ridiculous (estimated 2 hours ques when its actually 3 hours) and the game isn't even fully out yet. More people are bound to join to play with their friends. I think that the people who would like to transfer off should be given the chance. If anything it would benefit Bioware and the player.

Stick it out for a month? Swiftsure is ridiculous (estimated 2 hours ques when its actually 3 hours) and the game isn't even fully out yet. More people are bound to join to play with their friends. I think that the people who would like to transfer off should be given the chance. If anything it would benefit Bioware and the player.

It usually takes people about a month to decide if they're going to stick to an MMO or not. Most other MMOs have had the same thing happen, but it's been practically proven that these servers with the worst possible queues end up being the healthiest servers post-launch.

Swiftsure will not always have a queue. They are going to increase the population caps on servers with consistently high queues.

I'd like to hear this from Bioware. Not just we're increasing the player cap but the fact that Swiftsure will have no que. Even if Bioware increases the player cap Swiftsure has likely surpassed that already anyway.

Please enlighten us on the server status, Bioware.

It usually takes people about a month to decide if they're going to stick to an MMO or not. Most other MMOs have had the same thing happen, but it's been practically proven that these servers with the worst possible queues end up being the healthiest servers post-launch.

In a month some will quit, yes and others will begin. Have you ever seen one of the high pop WoW servers? Yeah, they haven't died down. Ever. This is currently the highest pop server with insane que times and it is bound to stay the highest pop server.

I'd like to hear this from Bioware. Not just we're increasing the player cap but the fact that Swiftsure will have no que. Even if Bioware increases the player cap Swiftsure has likely surpassed that already anyway.

Please enlighten us on the server status, Bioware.

I'm getting my information from Stephen Reid's twitter, who is a senior online community manager.

If you want to leave, then go for it; you have to decide what is more important to you. Crazy queues at launch with the occasional queue when new content is released while having a very active, lively, healthy server... moderate queues at launch with the seldom queues when new content is released with a moderate community... no queues at launch with no queues when new content is released with a ghost town of a community.

In a month some will quit, yes and others will begin. Have you ever seen one of the high pop WoW servers? Yeah, they haven't died down. Ever. This is currently the highest pop server with insane que times and it is bound to stay the highest pop server.

I played on a high pop WoW server for 7 years. A Day 2 launch server that was the recommended server to oceanics before they made oceanic servers. A launch server that was only ever given a free transfer once that no one really took.

The queues died down, and the high activity on the server was well worth the wait for me. Of course it will be up to you if it's not.

I'm getting my information from Stephen Reid's twitter, who is a senior online community manager.

If you want to leave, then go for it; you have to decide what is more important to you. Crazy queues at launch with the occasional queue when new content is released while having a very active, lively, healthy server... moderate queues at launch with the seldom queues when new content is released with a moderate community... no queues at launch with no queues when new content is released with a ghost town of a community.

WTB refund on the time spent on Swiftsure. Oh wait... This isn't about just leaving the server if me and people I knew didn't already achieve so much in game I would gladly leave. And yes I read his twitter.

Its 4 days into early access the majority of them have been let in and there is a 3 and half hour que time for me to play , I wonder what will happen on the actual release 10 HOUR que times????????????????? 15 hours ( a lil rage sorry ) but still , Increase server pops SIGNIFICANTLY or offer free transfers off.

I played on a high pop WoW server for 7 years. A Day 2 launch server that was the recommended server to oceanics before they made oceanic servers. A launch server that was only ever given a free transfer once that no one really took.

The queues died down, and the high activity on the server was well worth the wait for me. Of course it will be up to you if it's not.

Well, the ques never died on one of the servers I played on, and it wasn't even the highest pop server.

Personally, I'd rather not wait 2 months of hour long ques for a "healthy server".

PS: My beef is with the current state of the game not you.

Edited by Tankxor

You must understand this from an development/engineering perspective.

Currently, the early access model consists of servers with a low population count. This encourages early access players to spread out across servers (that aren't full). Upon launch, the goal is to have a healthy, spread out population on as many servers as possible.

Furthermore, this means that leading up to launch, population limits will increase and evidently people will cement on their server of choice (new players won't wait 3 hours to create a character).

My advice, cement yourself on a healthy server now. Trust me, your guild will be better off in the future.

You must understand this from an development/engineering perspective.

Currently, the early access model consists of servers with a low population count. This encourages early access players to spread out across servers (that aren't full). Upon launch, the goal is to have a healthy, spread out population on as many servers as possible.

Furthermore, this means that leading up to launch, population limits will increase and evidently people will cement on their server of choice (new players won't wait 3 hours to create a character).

My advice, cement yourself on a healthy server now. Trust me, your guild will be better off in the future.

They might wait 3 hours if their guild or friends are already well established on the server. Just sayinnn.

make 3x swiftsures with same copy toons in it, so ppl can use guild forums to say guys log swift number 3 server etc

or increase population buy around 100k

Perhaps think about what you just suggested. This does nothing for BW, they have plenty of servers that aren't at current capacity, if anything they use queue times as a tool to spread people across servers. Try to keep in mind, they are trying to encourage people to join servers with lower populations.

What you are suggesting would never happen, and quite frankly is logistically stupid

Perhaps think about what you just suggested. This does nothing for BW, they have plenty of servers that aren't at current capacity, if anything they use queue times as a tool to spread people across servers. Try to keep in mind, they are trying to encourage people to join servers with lower populations.

What you are suggesting would never happen, and quite frankly is logistically stupid

They could easily get people to join low pop servers with free xfers.