What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7/28 here. Even though the anticipation is driving me bat!@#%-insane, I don't expect to get in before Thursday, and even then I'm only holding my breath.

A guy can hope though! These poor citizens of Skyrim... none shall survive while I wait!

They're already up to 26...I'm sure we (I'm a 28 too) will get in tomorrow :)

US; No EGA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.27.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

same day as you :)also not in yet.

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

7/28 here. Even though the anticipation is driving me bat!@#%-insane, I don't expect to get in before Thursday, and even then I'm only holding my breath.

A guy can hope though! These poor citizens of Skyrim... none shall survive while I wait!

Nah, you'll get in with this next wave or tomorrow for sure. Right now it sounds like they've gotten to most of the 26ers.

I entered my code the same day I preordered which is 8/8/11, but yet it is telling me it was redeemed on the 2nd of November.

No, the 2nd of November thing shows up on everybodys account. Look at the date below that.

7/21 and not in yet.. this is a little absurd. This seems to be random rather than by a progressive timeline of preorder dates.

It's the only reason why I can explain that those who came after me are in while I still am stuck waiting on an email.

So far everybody who has thought that has been wrong. I bet you're in and you just don't know it.

7/21 and not in yet.. this is a little absurd. This seems to be random rather than by a progressive timeline of preorder dates.

It's the only reason why I can explain that those who came after me are in while I still am stuck waiting on an email.

Have you tried the launcher?

Nah, you'll get in with this next wave or tomorrow for sure. Right now it sounds like they've gotten to most of the 26ers.

with you on that mine says 28 july 2011 so its the last wave still to come today or first or second wave tomorrow

instead of email go check ur account status on code redemption,, it might say " ready to play"

I've tried this. Unfortunately, it still is asking me for a product registration code to redeem.

I'm at work and so haven't been able to try clicking on the launcher to see if its no longer greyed out, but the situation is looking kind of bleak at this point.

I'm entirely convinced that its what a previous poster said, in that its probably a random group of invites within a certain range of dates. Probably from 7/21-7/26 or something like that, judging from the dates of those who are posting that have been able to log in so far.

Their whole way of phrasing you'll get in according to the date you redeemed your code is half right, as they're technically NOT lying, those who redeemed early are getting in. But it seems that theres a bit of randomness to it as well.

Edited by uncommoname