What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so let me see.. this morning at 7:31AM EST I received an email from no-reply@bioware.swtor.com with the subject stating "Your Saga Begins". I preodered 7/21, hours after preorders began, FYI.

It then says "YOUR WAIT IS OVER.

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

It then links me to a "Get Started" button within the email, which takes me to the http://www.swtor.com/early-access page.

Is this the email which people have received granting them access to the game?

Edited by uncommoname

Okay so let me see.. this morning I received an email from no-reply@bioware.swtor.com with the subject stating "Your Saga Begins". I preodered 7/21, hours after preorders began, FYI.

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

It then links me to a "Get Started" button within the email, which takes me to the http://www.swtor.com/early-access page.

That's the one :)

Okay so let me see.. this morning I received an email from no-reply@bioware.swtor.com with the subject stating "Your Saga Begins". I preodered 7/21, hours after preorders began, FYI.

It just took you there to DL the client incase you haven't already. You should just be able to load the launcher and play

That's the one :)

I got that email, I also have this

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Yet I cant play :(

First Bioware ****S me on my preoder code date and now this. Thanks. Perhaps I wont be cancelling my WoW account :p

No, not really. One of my friends preordered TODAY and got in on the last wave as well. I think its a round robin. with like 5-10% of the invites.. and the rest are going in order.

If that is true. . .

Then BW you guys need to fix this. Some one who pre-ordered today getting in before us July Pre-Orders is ridiculous.

But I think you're just trollin so. . .

Edited by JayNal

If that is true. . .

Then BW you guys need to fix this. Some one who pre-ordered yesterday getting in before us July Pre-Orders is ridiculous.

What makes you figure? Doesn't make you a better customer at all. Maybe some people didn't have the money right away. It seems rather fair IMO.

Yet I cant play :(

First Bioware ****S me on my preoder code date and now this. Thanks. Perhaps I wont be cancelling my WoW account :p

Why can't you play? I mean, what's the problem?

Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson

Yet I cant play

Why can't you play? I mean, what's the problem?

Describe your problem homie, by all right you should be able to just launch and play. Are you not up to date?

Edited by JayNal

Quote from StephenReid:

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=10630#edit10630

Hopefully this will calm-down some people :rolleyes:

Edited by Teh_Mario