What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered on the 31st of July, did I stalk twitter, facebook, and the forums? Yes. Did I get in? Nope. But, I don't care. For the longest time, we were all thinking the 15th of December for early access starts. We get 2 days MORE gametime added onto that, yet people want to ***** because they have to wait till the 14th, or, /gasp the 15th like we all thought for a long time. If you took off work to play and didn't get in because you pre-ordered in September, go hang yourself. The only slight empathy I have is for people that just missed today by a wave. So we have to go outside and do something, go workout, or go play 1 of the million other games to keep you busy till tommorow. Your 5 bucks for your pre-order entitled you to 5 days early access at BEST, not Biowares fault some people can't pay attention.

Lol Im not crying. I am disappointed....I have no expectations for anything on day one of EGA, personally....However, I do feel bad for the people that preordered in July and did not get in. Go back under your bridge. Edited by Lowkius

I pre-ordered on the 31st of July, did I stalk twitter, facebook, and the forums? Yes. Did I get in? Nope. But, I don't care. For the longest time, we were all thinking the 15th of December for early access starts. We get 2 days MORE gametime added onto that, yet people want to ***** because they have to wait till the 14th, or, /gasp the 15th like we all thought for a long time. If you took off work to play and didn't get in because you pre-ordered in September, go hang yourself. The only slight empathy I have is for people that just missed today by a wave. So we have to go outside and do something, go workout, or go play 1 of the million other games to keep you busy till tommorow. Your 5 bucks for your pre-order entitled you to 5 days early access at BEST, not Biowares fault some people can't pay attention.

You shouldn't even really feel bad for those that missed it by 1 wave. They did an extra wave today.

19 Aug not in... it sucks to be so close and not get invited :mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killerjjay

16 august, im in

That guys is a troll dont believe him....last was 27/7 and some from 27/7 who did not recieve one yet prob will get first wave tomorrow, the highest peak in sales was july so they are getting those out first from their it will be in a wider range.. which in my understanding means 1 wave will hold more dates so they can get everyone in as fast as possible but most people burned their code in july so think. july 200.000 codes aug 100.000(NOT ACTUAL NUMBERS) etc...

lol this is some kind of joke ?! Great start BW i wish you to keep a bit more players than warhammer did if u still will be doing that way :confused:

dude u cant blame them did u read this at all ?? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196 they also said you MAY get up to 5 days not YOU WILL GET 5 DAYS..plus they started 2 days earlier give them some credit...