Merchandise

JackDublin

Sadly my cat sheds like a snake and black clothes don't last long.

Posters are specifically what I am looking for, two themes specifically

The Bounty Hunter (Powertech representation preferable) and

Jedi Knight (Guardian representation preferable).

Of course they have other things to worry about than throwing merchandise

on the market, but as soon as they release posters for sale I'll be

all over it.

• 3 years later...

Bumping an ancient thread here, but still, would totally dig replicas of my ships on my desk at work. Something like these:

http://www.disneystore.com/star-wars-millennium-falcon-die-cast-vehicle/mp/1383178/1000268/

...would be perfect. I'd pay $20 a pop, I'd probably buy all six of SWTOR ships, and I know I'm not the only one. For that matter, I'd also be just as interested in something along the lines of:

http://www.revell.com/model-kits/entertainment/85-1633.html

...with sounds you could take from the game software.

I would also like some more TOR merchandise :) Action figures, posters, t-shirts, hoodies, statues, backpacks, hats.

All of these, i would probably buy. :)

i imagine seeing some kid in public with all of this stuff on at once. i would probably laugh, then i would probably feel sorry for that kid.

• 3 months later...
i imagine seeing some kid in public with all of this stuff on at once. i would probably laugh, then i would probably feel sorry for that kid.

Dude while i would laugh i would freaking join him lol SWTOR Represent lol

Does BioWare directly sell merchandise for SWTOR? - I am wanting

to put up a big game poster on my wall but I am not sure these other

online merchants are reliable.

Come on BioWare, I am willing to give you even MORE of my money. :p

The only officer poster came with the CE edition of the game (at least which i know of) it was a galaxy map featuring the 1.0 planets.

The only officer poster came with the CE edition of the game (at least which i know of) it was a galaxy map featuring the 1.0 planets.

There is another poster which was given away at gamescom and probably other events as well. It has two different sides and shows the scenes that are also depicted on the CE box. I framed it and put it up over my desk.:D

The lack of original (even promotional) merchandise for this game is really saddening, particularly so when I see what ME and DA are getting. (Maybe has to do with the copyright/trademark ownership, but still, it's like they don't even want to promote the game, leaving the money to be picked up by sellers of unofficial/non-licensed stuff.)