Tatooine balloon ride - what faction is that?

Blazer

Generally proven to be quick and pointless.

HINT: Never get on with oppposite faction, they WILL stitch you up. :cool:

I rode with some republic guy who was stealthed, but as i was much higher level i saw him all the time. I didnt attack him though- there was no bounty on his head, but eventually he just jumped out of the balloon. Dont know, maybe he just couldnt stand the tension ;-)

Edited by Satanski

twice, I rode the balloon with an imp (I'm Rep) and both times it took them over 15 minutes before they attacked me, funny they didn't open with a push attack. Both times I just knocked them off. Took 2 tried to get the datacron.

I rode with some republic guy who was stealthed, but as i was much higher level i saw him all the time. I didnt attack him though- there was no bounty on his head, but eventually he just jumped out of the balloon. Dont know, maybe he just couldnt stand the tension ;-)

That's funny, it kept building up and he couldn't take the pressure anymore, lol.

PVP ON the balloon would be sweet but an easy win if you just push 'em off. ;)

I remember when I was leveling my consular I was with an SW in the balloow. I'm on a PVE server (Canderous Ordo) I managed to taunt him into flagging and then knocked him off the balloon about 5 minutes away from the sand crawler. Good times.

I have two other 50s now, and I've just strongarmed a friend with a knockback to come knock me onto the sandcrawler.