EVE Online Check-In

Blistrich

I know there must be others out there... lurking in the dark corners of this game's cities... brave souls who took on the most outrageously heartless space mmo ever produced. Yes, we may have traded in our Danish, English and Russian allies, our fleets of insanely expensive ships we never took out because the Goons next door would certainly suicide destroy them just for a laugh, and our sandbox politics, but we're still rollin' baby! Still PEWPEWPEW, all day every day.

Whether you're fresh from the front lines of Syndicate or Cloud Ring, whether you stumbled into SWTOR from your functionless Captain's Quarters or the depths of a rapidly collapsing wormhole, or whether you just sauntered over from your endless ship spinning...

SOUND OFF!

[VETO Corp] Centrada, reporting in!

• 1 year later...

Oh well guess not many of us around as I thought. :eek:

Anyway a fellow eve online player checking in, however I don't play eve much anymore it's hard to focus on two time demanding games like it (eve) and STWOR. But I do keep my account and thus skill que active.

Eve Character Name = Misha Kulongan

If there is enough of us around we should/could get together and make a guild, just a thought.

Edited by Rakamy
Add a suggestion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Checking in!

Dylon Xavier from Volition Cult [VOLT].

I've started an Imperial and Republic Guild for Eve Players, past players and such.

EveGate Imperial - Contact: Jo'darn

EveGate Republic - Contact: Me'zurren

Both Guilds are on THE HARBINGER Server (US West)

Just recently started, but we've got the Guild Strongholds and Guild Banks (just started). Until we're big enough to get our Flagship I can pass out Keys to my Legacy's Stronghold on Nar Shadar for a larger base. We have a TS3 Server and just starting our Webpage (hosted on GamerLaunch.com). So come on over and help us grow.

Each Guild only has a couple players right now (with their alts) and I'm just now starting to recruit. But if you're looking for Players with the same interest, and Enjoy talking about Eve and Star Wars, send us a mail in-game and i'll add you to my Friend List and watch for you to login.

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you in-game soon. We can help each other with PVE/PVP, Endgame content, Odessen (Star Fortresses), Heroics +2 and +4, and of course Operations and Flashpoints. With TS3 we'll be able to co-ordinate our attacks easier, and work in PvP more efficiently... as we already know from New Eden!

Welcome Home,

Dylon Xavier

Edited by DylonXavier
Forgot to add Server Name.