Official PC Gamer Magazine community guild wants YOU!

LordBunkus

Have low server populations got you down?

Do you feel a chronic sense of loneliness and despair over that time your raid group fell just one person short of starting, every time that happens?

Friends, there is a guild that would be happy to have you in our family!

We are Coconut Monkeys, the official PC Gamer Magazine community guild, and we want YOU!

We play on the lovely West Coast Server, The Crucible Pits.

You may be thinking, "Come on now, there is nothing to do in the game anymore, why would I join a guild now?" Well, patch 1.2 is about 12 hours away, and we want to scoop up all the displaced players who have been hovering over that unsubscribe button for weeks, but keep holding out hope that our beloved Crucible Pits population will come back. We love PC Gamer, and so do you. Play with us and never look back to those days of being stuck on the fleet listening to that god-awful cantina song that always plays.

Join Coconut Monkeys now and get a free Orange Julius upon admission!*

OK, so if you've read this far, what now?

Jump on over to our fabulous website, www.coconut-monkeys.com and fill out a simple application form (just a formality, we wouldn't turn you away. We're not the IRS.) That's it, you're done!

*Offer will not be honored, as Orange Julius locations seem to only exist in 1995

Need something answered please . a long, long time ago me and a friend both subscribed to PC gamer , him longer than I. but anyhyow my buddy used to get the magazine withpout a disc every month . lol. did the mailman steal it ? or did they have a subscribtion w/out a demo disc?? lol it never had a plastic wrapping around it, like mine always did :D

I'm on that server, have been for the longest time.

Yes I've come across a lot of you guys, even friends with 1-2 of them. I'm in my own guild <Misanthropy> as well and it's been a blast.

Unfortunately, there's no republic players left. I started playing a Jedi Shadow and there were only 11 people on the fleet at any given time, 29 at most during peak hours. I came back on empire side with my main sorc and played ONLY huttballs. There really isn't much going on to be honest.