Queue growing and growing and growing...

RuiMilk

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

posted that at 13:54 , now 15:24 and I am #459

just an FYI so you can estimate your queue time ...

90 mins = 1017 places.

approx 11 places per minute ..

*Update*

16:24 / 60 mins later #89

459 - 89 = 370

/60 = 6 places per minute..

Edited by Darkstar_IE

:mad: over an hour in queue waiting get in play for 20 mins then game crashed and in queue again 900 to go :eek:

Rerolling on a different server is not an option either as my guild are all on Basilisk Droid (we all came from Lotro).

Edited by Lubeh

I find it suspicious that your join date is 5 days ago..................

And your suspicion would be wrong. It's cool.

agree.

They can't fix the problem, that's my whole point. People still flock to the populated servers at launch, despite this happening, and then they blame the game.

So you are right, they can't fix it. You could, but you won't.

Edited by Gohlar

And your suspicion would be wrong. It's cool.

They can't fix the problem, that's my whole point. People still flock to the populated servers at launch, despite this happening, and then they blame the game.

So you are right, they can't fix it. You could, but you won't.

People are flocking to servers allocated for them by Bioware when they placed their guilds there,now there is a deafening silence from Bioware regarding anything to do with this.

Hard to get your guild to relocate when you have to queue for 90mins+ isnt it.

People are flocking to servers allocated for them by Bioware when they placed their guilds there,now there is a deafening silence from Bioware regarding anything to do with this.

Move servers or beat your head against the wall.

Those are your 2 choices. It isn't that hard btw if you have an organized guild. I've been part of it.

Or you can tough it out for a month or so and the queue will go down. This is the reality of the situation.

Edited by Gohlar

I joined a server when it was standard two days ago, and now it is busting at the seems and you have to queue for hours.

Staggered launch did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Such wasted potential. Unless there is a way to hide the existing servers on launch day, expect unprecedented waits... perhaps even longer than the three day queue I had to wait in just to start this game.

Those are your 2 choices. It isn't that hard btw if you have an organized guild. I've been part of it.

theres another. tweet #swtor_fail

thats what someone posted before.

Yeh the warnings are probably automated when u type words coming up as ***. No worries, we can work around that.

So they dont even take the forum moderating seriously, how can we possibly expect a fix for the servers.

Edited by Cyrce

id be very suprised if any guilds actually went to there allocated server, i know my guild didnt and we have over 250 members, because we ended up on a server overrun with russians

Or you can tough it out for a month or so and the queue will go down. This is the reality of the situation.

Lol anyway thanks for that pic (sarcasm)

and on day one when the gm and many others got on our server was medium not FULL!

how can we expect half the guild to move to a server that tomorrow will most probably be full aslo...

Serious chill out.. they've made so u wont be dc'ed from the que even if ur afk from the computer so go out to the gym or whatever for 1-2h and u'll be in :)

And as for ppl who say this ain normal for a mmo obviously havnt played launches, back in wow for every expansion ppl had 3-5h que and u got disconnected if u left the computer untouched for somewhat 30mins so this roxx :)