Gear Requirements for EC

Could anyone help me out? I'm doing my guild's raid schedule this week and I'm wondering if anyone could tell me what the gear requirements are for Explosive Conflict Story and Hard modes.

Thank you!

Judging by the fact that Rakata drops likes candy in EC Story Mode, it seems like full Columi is intended. However, from watching the livestreams, it will still be hard for casual guilds at first, even with the tweaks. Hard Mode will probably require full Rakata.

Story = Full Columi required

HM = Full Rakata

It was said their whole intention was progression through EV/KP (fully geared) before setting foot in EC. They might tweak it a little more, but as it stands now a solid group in full columi should be able to complete story mode.

Story = Full Columi required

HM = Full Rakata

It was said their whole intention was progression through EV/KP (fully geared) before setting foot in EC. They might tweak it a little more, but as it stands now a solid group in full columi should be able to complete story mode.

Your in cali killed knox correct? have you guys cleared the first boss yet (i know you guys got the closest and last i heard had them down to 150k but i wasnt sure if it was cleared yet) I was thinking based on the difficulty of the bosses (which is great obviously) that the progression would go something like , nightmare karraga's palace for blackhole comms and other methods of getting blackhole comms until you get some blackhole comm gear, into hard mode explosive conflict. Maybe im wrong but thats how i perceived it especially considering that nigthmare KP drops Blackhole Comm's (unless they changed that?)