50 Top Operative PVP Video.

Azsariell

To anyone who thinks this class is nerfed or dead should check this out. I take pride in killing healers and controlling mid. Also you might learn a thing or two about survivability as an operative.

Two Videos. Mainly huttball since that's all we get as queues. There is a nice segment of voidstar of my two favorite ops tearing it up. Have fun hope you enjoy!!

See you out there!!

-Sariel

Sweet vids.

Really liked the voidstar part with you two ops just tearing people apart haha.

Thanks!!! I find it hard to see why people think it still is underpowered as a class..

Edited by Azsariell

I think most people don't realize how much operatives hurt with optimized gear, simply because there just aren't that many roaming around that are done gearing.

They get opened on by people on their operative alts that are using cent/champ gear, lose 35% and think "eh this is no big deal"

When one fully geared gets a full open on you and a little luck on the RNG, that **** still hurts really bad, esp if they popped adrenal/relic.

When one fully geared gets a full open on you and a little luck on the RNG, that **** still hurts really bad, esp if they popped adrenal/relic.

Meanwhile, the marauder on his team can do the same thing faster with no need for luck.

Great Videos, love them. Question why is there 3 dislikes on it, the video is great and I really dont understand why people dislike such a good video.

I cant wait to see more videos after 1.2 to see if you are still going well to the few changes to the operative, but in the same breath I have not doubts.

Regards,

xFadeProGaming

Great Videos, love them. Question why is there 3 dislikes on it, the video is great and I really dont understand why people dislike such a good video.

I cant wait to see more videos after 1.2 to see if you are still going well to the few changes to the operative, but in the same breath I have not doubts.

Regards,

xFadeProGaming

Thanks man! I don't know maybe the people who disliked where in the vid...dead. Or people don't like classic 90's alternative!! Anyways more pwnage to come. ops unite!

decent video but no interesting fights... all sorcs who dont even fight back

lets see this video of you figting BH healers, Mauraders, pyro powertechs, assasins..you know the high tier classes

You got it man, i'll keep you posted.

lets see this video of you figting BH healers, Mauraders, pyro powertechs, assasins..you know the high tier classes

Yeah, I was hoping to see all the times I escaped on my op (healer) :p

Yep, when I read "Top Operative Video" I expected something else. The video is entertaining, sure. But it does not show top pvp.

It also does NOT prove that Operatives are strong, because the Operative player in the video was mostly killing players that didn't fight back and Sorcs that had no bubbles up.

Pretty much every time the Operative player met any noteworthy resistance he had to use vanish + HS in order to survive.

I play an Operative (BM) and an Assassin (Champion) and can say that the Assassin when using the weakest specs (Deception and Madness) is still much stronger than the Operative in its strongest spec (Concealment).

IMO Operatives are currently the weakest class in endgame PvP unless they spec into healing.

Edited by Ich_Bin