Stay Frosty and Inconspicious missions bugged?

angryoldman

Hello,

I cant get inside Tavus's ship because I get a ''red'' door and cant move inside of the ship to even begin the quest. I also have Stay Frosty stuck in my quest log. Made 2 tickets about the ''red Door'' bug and both were closed w/o any kind of help, at all.

I could care less about stay frosty, but I would pretty much like to go forward in my class quest.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem, I have "Stay Frosty", "Inconspicuous Valor" and "Return to Duty" stuck in my log. This caused me to prevent progressing my story. I ended up painfully leveling through just planet quests (couldn't do bonus series on any because I technically didn't complete the planet) and PVP.

Leveled to 50 and still only have 3 companions...

Can't receive any of the Ilum dailies...

I've submitted 2 tickets and received the same cop out answer the dev posted here. It's been a month since this issue popped up and still no resolution or work around. I'm sorry BioWare but this is getting pathetic. An issue that prevents/hinders gameplay progression should take priority over a lot of the other items already fixed.

Same problem, I have "Stay Frosty", "Inconspicuous Valor" and "Return to Duty" stuck in my log. This caused me to prevent progressing my story. I ended up painfully leveling through just planet quests (couldn't do bonus series on any because I technically didn't complete the planet) and PVP.

Leveled to 50 and still only have 3 companions...

Can't receive any of the Ilum dailies...

I've submitted 2 tickets and received the same cop out answer the dev posted here. It's been a month since this issue popped up and still no resolution or work around. I'm sorry BioWare but this is getting pathetic. An issue that prevents/hinders gameplay progression should take priority over a lot of the other items already fixed.

This bug happened to me and bugged and halted my whole story line. Can't progress at all and it's been bugged for 8 days. Ticket is still unanswered. Only I just stopped playing my trooper even though it's my favorite class.

Edited by Laitis

Geez, I'm glad I'm not the only one, I submitted a ticket which was replied to by a bot message suggesting that I reset or abandon the quest, if I could do that there wouldn't be a problem. As per their instructions I submitted another ticket giving all my characters particulars and using the venus codeword, that ticket just disappeared.

So how long will it be before there's a fix for this? It's only a bonus quest for crying out loud. It should have closed as soon as I finished the primary quest. If I didn't have a 25 quest cap I wouldn't care, but having it there is a constant reminder of the bugs in this game.

Here's a thought, make it so every bonus quest can be abandoned.

The sad part is there are a TON of bugged quests in this game. I am the type of person who only does enough quests on each planet to hit the suggested level range then I move on. This has caused me to have 9 quests I can't remove, including stay frosty.

Same here. I can't help but feel that every Trooper player just blazed through that security system instead of going through the paths. We aren't known for our big brains, after all.

I tried to jump over the first one, got warned that I "got lucky", disarmed everything else.

And thankful I did, since the darn quest seems bugged otherwise.

Same here. It's annoying but doesn't actually hurt anything I suppose. Still.. wish they'd either fix it or give me an Abandon option for it.

Problem is, it's not the only one that does that. Too many "stuck" quests and you can't take any more as it'll go past the 25-quest limit.

At which point, you're hosed (as at least one person on the thread is already) and can no longer do quests to progress.

If you have a red door on Tavis's ship make sure you are at the Justice and NOT back on Tavis's Ship from the previous mission. Its an easy mistake that can heppen even when youve gone through the story before.

The Justice is up in the NW quadrant of space and Tavis's ship is in the SE.

Also have this quest remain in my log and some other bonus quests on other chars too.

Also wrote a ticket and got a special keyword to get professional help.

Also my ticket disappeared and after nearly a month there's no response to my problem.

I really like this game and I'm a big Star Wars fan. But the customer service is awful. The only solution for me was to cancel my subscription. 160 days playtime left. I will enjoy them and I hope Diablo 3 will be out asap

Neat, I just got this quest, promptly failed it, and have the quest in my log.

A broken quest, ironically it's a freaking platform mechanic. What a joke. This aint lara croft, or assassin's creed. Worst 3rd person movement in a game, and then it ends up in a busted quest like this.

Putting extreme platforming in for the datacrons was bad enough! I wear my Stay Frosty quest as a badge of honor.

I have Stay Frosty stuck in my quest log too, it's long ago I first got the quest and it's still stuck. But I never got Return to Duty stuck in my quest log, I just completed it. I don't have Incospicious Valor stuck in my Quest log either and I have no idea if I ever did it or not, I think I did, but I'm not sure. For Return To Duty, you have to go to the Republic fleet and then talk to someone. (Not sure.)