Why does every set bonus have vicious throw?

Sickboy_

both the pvp and pve set bonuses improve vicious throw, a move we can only use at 20%, and the bonuses aren't so great anyway(increased range occasionally comes in handy, but reduced rage cost? seriously? since when are maras EVER rage starved?). Why not improve slashes damage instead? Or one of our other moves we use a lot?

when u bring a boss down to 20% and they still have like 400k life left every 6 seconds u spend 1 rage to get 3k dmg. that's where the dps as a marauder kicks in pretty heavily. in a fight i've used it so many countless times to end the opponent from doing something that heals them or a channel ability to try to get away.

when u bring a boss down to 20% and they still have like 400k life left every 6 seconds u spend 1 rage to get 3k dmg. that's where the dps as a marauder kicks in pretty heavily. in a fight i've used it so many countless times to end the opponent from doing something that heals them or a channel ability to try to get away.

I agreed that the pvp range increase comes in handy vs runners, but I think the pve set bonus is waste and they should have given us a bonus that increases our damage throughout the whole fight, not just at 20%.

but I think the pve set bonus is waste and they should have given us a bonus that increases our damage throughout the whole fight, not just at 20%.

this is crazy talk, it makes it a 1 rage execute move that hits like a truck, hell I didn't do the math but it's probably the best dps per rage cost, or at least up there

able to be used from 30% in 1.2, the pve set bonus is awesome

Do not ever underestimate Vicious Throw. It is a great skill to use when its available and makes for an awesome finisher in PvP.

This^^ I love seeing people try to run away at 5% and I just fling my light saber at them... feels so good lol