buying War Hero gear question

Makk

Come 1.2, when buying War Hero gear and trading in your BM gear... how does the BM gear need to be slotted (with all the original mods?)

Just wondering if I would have to swap all the mods back into the BM gear if I had pulled them to put in other orange gear.

Thanks

Since they're also changing to the mods/enhancement to include Expertise but less regular stats, it's unlikely you'll be able to do anything interesting with the leftover mods/enhancements. It certainly wouldn't be good for PvE.

Right - I'm cool with that, I was just wondering if I would have to spend the $ to pull the mods out of whatever other orange gear I put them into, to put back into the BM gear in order to trade it in for the War Hero gear.

Right - I'm cool with that, I was just wondering if I would have to spend the $ to pull the mods out of whatever other orange gear I put them into, to put back into the BM gear in order to trade it in for the War Hero gear.

I don't think Bioware is worried about it for two reasons:

1. you can only wear one set of gear at a time anyways.

2. set bonuses will be connected to all existing gear. Only the War Hero (and new pve tier) stuff can have its set bonus removed and put into other gear through the armoring slot -- and that stuff you won't need to trade-in in the foreseeable future.