Stop nerfing our class

LoloStarwind

end of story

mercs arent overpowered at all.....any decent team can easily cc or kill/interrupt making any caster build healing and arsenal a joke in pvp

your nerfs are unwaranted unfair and balanced around a CERTAIN GROUP OF PLAYERS unfortunately they keep removing my posts by saying there names of what we call them

because of not using there class abilities properly in pvp

OF COURSE PREMADES WILL BEAT PUGS 99% of the time

you should be listening to the top pvpers

the top raiders

devs who are good at the game themselves

Theres alot of good ideas on here that get drowned out by a CERTAIN GROUP OF PLAYERS wish this wasnt the case

RE WORK THE ENTIRE CLASS OR SEE ALOT OF UNSUBS you have been warned.....

end of story

mercs arent overpowered at all.....any decent team can easily cc or kill/interrupt making any caster build healing and arsenal a joke in pvp

your nerfs are unwaranted unfair and balanced around a CERTAIN GROUP OF PLAYERS unfortunately they keep removing my posts by saying there names of what we call them

because of not using there class abilities properly in pvp

OF COURSE PREMADES WILL BEAT PUGS 99% of the time

you should be listening to the top pvpers

the top raiders

devs who are good at the game themselves

Theres alot of good ideas on here that get drowned out by a CERTAIN GROUP OF PLAYERS wish this wasnt the case

RE WORK THE ENTIRE CLASS OR SEE ALOT OF UNSUBS you have been warned.....

why would the devs not be good at there own game..... THey like own the whole game world they can delete you just push of button O_O

you got to love when someone claims the people who BUILD THE GAME do not know what they are doing. :rolleyes:

It is the case some times, especially if they don't play. The fact that they have to nerf for class balance 4+months after release shows they aren't omnipotent.

Here is how I know many of them don't play.

Marauders aren't getting nerfed; this three button class, if their cool downs are up, can burn down a tank like it wasn't there. Not only are they NOT getting nerfed they're getting a boost.

Jugs are getting boost.

Assassins aren't being touched either way.

Sorcs are getting nerf, but boosted in some ways on some trees.

IA, smugs, BH, and troopers, all the non force user classes are getting total across the board nerfs. Basically all the fan bois rolled some sort of jedi, become butt hurt when killed by a tech class, and whine until the nerf bat comes.

Have you never played an MMO before? Some classes are OP and some are balanced but people cry OP and then "nerfs" and buffs happen all around and then later down the line it happens again. I also see mercenary being nerfed so maybe this topic should be in that subsection of the forums. The "top pvpers" probably aren't really and that makes up a small percentage of players.

Mercs are also the second most played AC after sorceror so there are probably a lot of test subjects to look at out there.

Honestly i think agent has it worse than we do, they totally wrecked op/scoundrel for PVE just to sate the emo pvp kids who think the game is all about them and whine because they suck.

Having said that, I'm pretty sick of the direction this game seems to be taking with the "balancing", and come 1.2 if all of those nerfs make it into live, I'll likely unsub.... it's not so much the nerfs that bother me as much as the reason for the nerfs, the game is not enjoyable for me when it's obvious that bioware allows the ranting and whining of a few loud idiots on the boards to prevail over reason.

Hello everyone,

If you would like to discuss the planned changes to the Bounty Hunter class for Game Update 1.2, please use one of the previously existing topics, as we will be closing this thread:

Additionally, any feedback that comes from play testing these changes, or one specific patch notes should be posted in the Public Test Server forum until Game Update 1.2 is released.

Thank you!