The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hi, My name is Alex Felix

RPLand

Hi, my name is Alex Felix, and I love to play SWTOR. I've been into Star Wars since I was a little kid, and I love all of the movies, AND games. My favorite Star Wars game of all time is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords. I just recently finished KotOR 2 about a couple of days ago, and I'm said that they didn't come out with KotOR 3, but we gotta live without it lol. Anyways, I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Greetings RPLand and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started. We also have our handy New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources which shocases various links that might assist you.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...
hey im new to this game and im having trouble with the launcher. when i hit play the screen blacks out and goes back to the desktop. my cpu meets the requirements so i dont understand why this is happening. i'd be grateful to anyone who could provide any insight and help with this failure to launch. Thanks!:(

First off Hello Alex and welcome to the game, your in for some nice references if you were a fan of the previous Knights of the old republic games as you go on.

Secondly tyguyforever, i would suggest heading over to the Customer Service forums and posting there, one of the CS Droids will be happy to help from there and pinpoint your issue i bet.

• 2 months later...
Hi, my name is Alex Felix, and I love to play SWTOR. I've been into Star Wars since I was a little kid, and I love all of the movies, AND games. My favorite Star Wars game of all time is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords. I just recently finished KotOR 2 about a couple of days ago, and I'm said that they didn't come out with KotOR 3, but we gotta live without it lol. Anyways, I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Welcome!!! (I'm a die-hard Star Wars fan too - LOVE IT!!!) Hope to see you in-game :)