Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Can Vette's story still progress without removing the shock collar?

Duradel

Hello, I recently started a SW and was wondering, before i reject or accept her requests to remove her slave collar, whether or not her story will progress if i continue to raise affection with her, and whether or not she will give me affection quests and whatnot.

Anyone here who has not removed the collar: did the story progress normally or stop after a couple conversations when you refused to take it off?

Hello, I recently started a SW and was wondering, before i reject or accept her requests to remove her slave collar, whether or not her story will progress if i continue to raise affection with her, and whether or not she will give me affection quests and whatnot.

Anyone here who has not removed the collar: did the story progress normally or stop after a couple conversations when you refused to take it off?

Why would any person give you affection when you're forcing them to wear something like that? Dont call stupid design (as some people have) thats just plain logic there.

Why would any person give you affection when you're forcing them to wear something like that? Dont call stupid design (as some people have) thats just plain logic there.

Gifts, of course. Same as when I romance Elara Dorne on my dark-sided trooper. She hates everything I do but she can't say no to a few hundred golden necklaces.

While this thread is up, if i progress through a few conversations without taking it off and then take it off later, will the arc continue unchanged, romance and all? Or if i'm an *** in the beginning is the romance kaput?

I just hit level 11 and Vette is with me. The problem is that I am female and Vette appears to be of the same gender.

Do Twi'lek's swing that way. I'm cool with it if she is.

I did like the fact that her brain tails flopped up in the air when we went down an elevator. That seems to have stopped when I put on her customization.

I just hit level 11 and Vette is with me. The problem is that I am female and Vette appears to be of the same gender.

Do Twi'lek's swing that way. I'm cool with it if she is.

I did like the fact that her brain tails flopped up in the air when we went down an elevator. That seems to have stopped when I put on her customization.

No she doesn't swing that way, shes as straight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.