A list of features WoW has stolen?

Reaperchris

They aren't stolen.

I don't see what this has to do with SWTOR either.

It is kind of stealing when they take ideas that are generated from MMOs I.E. transmogrification and Guild Advancement and don't give those games any credit and act as if it was theres. It kind of does deal with SWTOR because eventually they will steal something from SWTOR as well.

Seriously I can think of a game I'd like to see steal some stuff FROM wow. This game has so much potential... Im tired of reading about how its too soon. I'm going to lapse my sub and come back in 3 months to see if it gets its collective self sorted out.

It is kind of stealing when they take ideas that are generated from MMOs I.E. transmogrification and Guild Advancement and don't give those games any credit and act as if it was theres. It kind of does deal with SWTOR because eventually they will steal something from SWTOR as well.

If anyone's really stolen anything, it's SWTOR. I see WOW written all over this game.

Well maybe a few less bugs... graphics.... lightsabers... force... *grumble grumble*

Hi everyone,

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. We have closed this thread as the discussion primarily focuses on other games. Please ensure that topics in General Discussion relate to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Thanks!