not helping the game

Merovinjin

maybe i am wrong but things like this cannot be helping the game.

i was checking the modifications vender and i saw "efficient enhancement" and a "discipline enhancement" and they are exactly the same stats.

both have;

endurance, power and surge. all with exactly the same numbers.

maybe it would help if things like this that are not needed are removed. we all know the game struggles when requesting info from the servers.

EDIT - change mod to enhancement. makes more sense :)

Edited by Merovinjin

Each could fit into different weapon. One could be for a lightsaber, one could be for a blaster, I don't know.

Anyway, i think it's not a gamebreaker. Such things happen and if it is a little bug on a little mod, that's not anything huge at all.

There are different bugs that should be priority to fix and not a mod. If it is a lvl50 pvp mod, then yes but unless that, no one really cares.

Anyway, it's good you posted it, BW should know of bugs and we should point them out if we notice any, even if they are barely important.

Edited by EQrunnr

i meant to say "enhancement" so they fit into exactly the same place. and there will be 1 for every level. the ones i saw where 45/47. if this is in there surely there are more enhancements that are duplicates but with different names. its going to strain the servers no matter how small, and im pretty sure its an easy fix.

i meant to say "enhancement" so they fit into exactly the same place. and there will be 1 for every level. the ones i saw where 45/47. if this is in there surely there are more enhancements that are duplicates but with different names. its going to strain the servers no matter how small, and im pretty sure its an easy fix.

For me, it's not so much about server strain - it's just another indication of poor planning/implementation/review. It goes to show how unconcerned BW is with "the little things" (the things that made WoW and other games such a joy to play).

The fact that there are duplicated enhancements (and implants) means that, at one point, during some meeting at BW Austin, someone said "Hey, these enhancements and implants have different names but the stats are the same" and someone else said "who cares?".

The fact that there are duplicated enhancements (and implants) means that, at one point, during some meeting at BW Austin, someone said "Hey, these enhancements and implants have different names but the stats are the same" and someone else said "who cares?".
Or, more likely, no one noticed the discrepancy.

For me, it's not so much about server strain - it's just another indication of poor planning/implementation/review. It goes to show how unconcerned BW is with "the little things" (the things that made WoW and other games such a joy to play).

Your absurd take on the situation aside... Who cares? This may be to your displeasure, but there are armors in the game that have the exact same stats and appearance. The only difference is that they are colored different.

:rolleyes:

Edited by TheBBP

Oh, poor boy. Have you played WoW on release? There were twice as bugs and three times less care... if you think WoW was such a joy to play, then you have missed the few years of the game...

Bugs will always be in every game, you appearantly didn't play the games when they had problems.

Or, more likely, no one noticed the discrepancy.
indeed, the entire crafting system is pretty slapdash.

I ran into a couple of situations where the blue version of an item had exactly the same stats as the green version...