TOR themed fanfilm

Voyle

I just finished editing my first live action fanfilm, Destiny of Defiance, which takes place during the TOR timeline. If you like lightsaber youtube vids, make sure to watch! :rolleyes:

Edited by Voyle

Where else do you find numerous amounts of sith lords running around? :D

ammmmmm any time with in the 1,00,000,000 year history of Star Wars form what I could see this is taking place in the time of the Lacey comic 150 years of the destruction of the death star.... just add something like a name for ToR time line and you be set Darth what ever set us here to kill the Jedi but I don't understand why, one line and your set

ammmmmm any time with in the 1,00,000,000 year history of Star Wars form what I could see this is taking place in the time of the Lacey comic 150 years of the destruction of the death star.... just add something like a name for ToR time line and you be set Darth what ever set us here to kill the Jedi but I don't understand why, one line and your set

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Almost sounds like this comes directly from Google Translate. :eek:

Anyway...good job really, I enjoyed watching your video and the fight was really cool! :)

Just some tips on the next time you do something like this:

The beginning when they stare at each other then walk was kinda boring until the holocommunicator part. It could have been shortened or done away with and just fighting around where the dead body was which really wasn't clear until the holocall. Unless this becomes a serial (which I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want to see that) there was no reason for the walk.

Editing the dialogue scenes could have been better. You probably only had one camera but showing one actor speak then switching to the other kinda made it lose momentum. In the fighting scene showing both of them in one shot, having the first actor speak, switching to the reaction of the second actor and then having him speak would have worked wonders. The voice acting was good enough and was glad that they could actually act.

The fighting was just pure awesome. Just simply pure choreographed awesomeness.

I give it an A out of an A+. (and wonder why ever quite film school)