The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ninja AP Changes

Theology

Seeing as we've seen what I believe to be 2 Ninja changes to AP that haven't been put into the Notes, I'd like to start a thread and make people aware of the changes AP is receiving.

Could anyone who has access to the PTS post screenshots of the AP tree as it is now? Thanks in advance.

Seeing as we've seen what I believe to be 2 Ninja changes to AP that haven't been put into the Notes, I'd like to start a thread and make people aware of the changes AP is receiving.

Could anyone who has access to the PTS post screenshots of the AP tree as it is now? Thanks in advance.

why do you care, you have no idea how the tree works, and will never believe that its a good tree.

If you are talking about the Prototype Flame Thrower slow + uninterruptible change, it's in the patch notes as of 3/23. I'm not sure what other change you are talking about.

If you are talking about the Prototype Flame Thrower slow + uninterruptible change, it's in the patch notes as of 3/23. I'm not sure what other change you are talking about.

I was referring to the other thread where people said that the Mortar Volley and Sticky grenade are benefiting from PFT and not consuming stacks.

I was referring to the other thread where people said that the Mortar Volley and Sticky grenade are benefiting from PFT and not consuming stacks.

thats not change that has been there since beta and is a bug.