Give us a blaster at our hip

jjschm

In every cutscene, I have a blaster. Whenever I kill someone in a cutscene, I use my blaster. When I am not in a cutscene, no blaster.

Give us a generic cosmetic blaster on our hips, please. Looking heavily armed is what makes operatives cool. Plus I hate the magical blaster than only shows itself during cutscenes.

Forget about balancing the classes, work on the cosmetic blaster for agents.

Thematically wielding the knife openly is dumb imo. It's meant to a "brush past someone and slip a dagger between their ribs and walk away" motif. Ideal world for me would be.

Blaster at the hip just so it's not randomly bopping into existence all the time.

Wrist launcher displayed permanently too.

More armor models with sheathed knifes visible.

I want to be a walking weapon rack :p

Edited by CaptainApop

Blaster in one hand, knife in the other. I would be sooooo happy with just that one visual change.

I really think ops should be able to use pistols if they choose. I'd much prefer it. Running with a rifle and then using a knife is odd for me. I find it much more viable to go knife/pistol and imo scoundrel's would be fine with a rifle, pointing a shotgun at someone is less clumsy with a 2 handed weapon than using a knife properly

Wrist launcher displayed permanently too.

aye that's annoying on all classes like that that it just appears on u

Edited by Lithy