A request for the mods, enough is enough.

Jandi

The general forum is completely and utterly WORTHLESS. Every 2nd or 3rd post in *Every* thread is a troll post or a flamebait and you, the mods, only hand out warnings to people who get frustrated with shifting through a metric ton of utter and complete **** every time they open a thread.

No one is discussing anything, simply hurling personal attacks and bashing the game, completely without merit and absent reasoning based on REALITY. I know you will have to lock/delete this thread as per your orders but please, make a separate forum for complaints because every thread that discusses the game in any way gets swamped with 1 liners and idiotic remarks.

I agree OP. I love chatting about the game I'm playing on the forums and negative posts are a part of that, but the amount of forum trolling going on here makes it very hard to find threads worth reading.

I'm not saying I want all the negative feedback removed, as some of it is true and needs to be said. I would just like to talk about some of the fun times I'm having in a game I'm enjoying (for the most part) and I cannot do that here.

Constructive Negative feedback is great and some of it has actual merit. However, in 15 minutes, it gets swamped with nonsense, flaming, exaggeration of issues and baseless bashing.

I edited your post.

95% of the posts in there are "OMGZ BIOWARE FAILZ I UNSUB!" Which sadly even puts legitimate and constructive negative feedback in a bad light.

I edited your post.

95% of the posts in there are "OMGZ BIOWARE FAILZ I UNSUB!" Which sadly even puts legitimate and constructive negative feedback in a bad light.

This. I've read some very well written and valid feedback, which has been swamped just as much as interesting positive posts.

Many people subscribed to the game with 3-month and 6-month packages.

Game Release: 12-21

Earliest 3-month Renewal: April 21st

Earliest 6-month Renewal: July 21st

Because of this, the first fall-off of the jerks who hate the game will be April 21, and the second fall-off will be July 21st. So really, a lot of the worst jerks who have stopped playing or hate the game and plan to quit, might not be gone yet. These are the ones deliberately trolling and causing issues on the forums, according to my best guess.

So I sort of knew coming in, that the forums would not improve until about July. I'm pretty much just hunkering down mostly here and in other side forums until then. I expect it will get a lot better then.

Many people subscribed to the game with 3-month and 6-month packages.

Game Release: 12-21

Earliest 3-month Renewal: April 21st

Earliest 6-month Renewal: July 21st

Because of this, the first fall-off of the jerks who hate the game will be April 21, and the second fall-off will be July 21st. So really, a lot of the worst jerks who have stopped playing or hate the game and plan to quit, might not be gone yet. These are the ones deliberately trolling and causing issues on the forums, according to my best guess.

So I sort of knew coming in, that the forums would not improve until about July. I'm pretty much just hunkering down mostly here and in other side forums until then. I expect it will get a lot better then.

We knew going into launch what this game was like. We knew everything. There was open testing, TONS of leaked info on the internet. Nothing about this game was a surprise by the time launch came around. Anybody who blindly subscribes is bringing it all upon themselves.

If idiots want to pay to hate, they are more than welcome to.

Edited by TheBBP

Hello there,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion.

However, we ask that all inquiries, feedback, and comments be emailed to us at communitysupport@swtor.com so that we can address your concerns one-on-one. Any feedback regarding moderation, whether positive or negative, is appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you for understanding why we've closed this thread!