If you don't like the game, leave: Tribute to the fanboy.

caliaviator

I keep roaming these forums and I find nothing but people complaining about how they don't like the game, or give constructive and well founded reasons as to why they are leaving. I say if you don't like the game, leave. We don't need any of you to list reasons as to why you are going so that Bioware might read them and change the way they apply fixes to bugs and unbalanced classes.

I find it offensive that you are playing a game that you clearly hate and giving your input on the forums, and that you voice your opinions; which are very different from my own. I have no constructive response to your criticisms except that I like the game. What do I like about it? Everything. Bioware, a company that makes nothing but great games made it so it automatically makes it a great game that works as intended. To the naysayers, I present the following questions to you:

1. If you hate the game so much, why are you still playing it?

Seriously, folks. Either play it and like it, or hate it and not play it THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND.

2. If this game is so bad, why don't you make your own MMO?

Unless you are proficient in video game design and have a degree or you currently hold a job in the industry, you have no reason to complain. Your comments hold no water because you lack the expertise to criticize a game. Not only should you be able to point out the problem, but you should also explain the code, algorithms, and so on in order for them to fix it. If you cannot do this don't bother complaining.

3. WoW clearly spoiled you.

300% of the players who leave do so because they wanted everything on a silver platter. It's fact. It's science. It doesn't matter that you left WoW for unspecified reasons, or never played it, you automatically fit into this category.

4. You refused to give this new MMO a chance.

This game is nearly 5 months old and you still criticize this game? Never mind that this game is pumping out new content, and ignore the fact that bugs have existed for months and were never addressed, the fact of the matter is you refused to give Bioware a chance to fix the bugs. You might say that they had plenty of chances to fix the "bugs" during beta and they had years to develop this game. You are ignorant for suggesting they had over 4 years to work out the "bugs" in the game.

5. There are no bugs, you're just bad.

For those of you who complain about how the boss in Directive 7 keeps spawning unlimited clones, or HK-47 glitches; wiping the team with his invisible wall this is not Bioware's fault, it's yours. You clearly did something wrong, and there are no patches to fix your horrible skill, I'm sorry.

I hope I have illuminated you as to why this game is perfect in every single way, and how you are projecting your personal flaws onto this finely tuned and polished game. Perhaps you will all re-evaluate what you think about this game and give it another chance. Just because you believe it's wrong doesn't mean it is, and that you should speak up about it.

When faced with the urge to speak out and voice your opinions about the game remember what Thumper would say: If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

300% of the players who leave do so because they wanted everything on a silver platter. It's fact. It's science. It doesn't matter that you left WoW for unspecified reasons, or never played it, you automatically fit into this category

and the ones that havent left yet.probably will,when 1.2 fails to meet there expectations

just wait,i bet 5 dollers theres more people who leave then join.thats the problem i see with this game,to many unhappy people who wanted years of content in a fresh mmo,not enough people who relized its a new mmo.and sure it may be boring and crap now,but overtime it will get better

so not only did world of warcraft ruin the mmo genre community.it also ruined the hope of any new mmorpgs having a good future

sw tor is a example

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for General Discussion, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!