Revan and Malak question

Malrus

Okay, if Malak and Revan were best friends how did they decide who would be the master and who would be the apprentice, why couldn't they just both be masters.

If I was Malak I would be pissed off

Okay, if Malak and Revan were best friends how did they decide who would be the master and who would be the apprentice, why couldn't they just both be masters.

If I was Malak I would be pissed off

I think one of the timelines mention something along the lines of the Sith Emperor appointed Revan the leader of the expedition to find the Star Forge. Also one of the Kotors said that Revan was the stronger of the two which ultimately proved to be true when Revan killed Malak aboard the Star Forge.

Edit: One of the Kotors also said that Revan led and Malak followed, in Kotor 1 during a flashback regarding the ruins on Dantooine, Revan is leading Malak and Malak follows him in, I think Malak just did that because Revan was the natural leader of the two.

Edited by Tuscad

I think one of the timelines mention something along the lines of the Sith Emperor appointed Revan the leader of the expedition to find the Star Forge. Also one of the Kotors said that Revan was the stronger of the two which ultimately proved to be true when Revan killed Malak aboard the Star Forge.

That's Tuscad for you. Your own little information terminal of joy!

That's Tuscad for you. Your own little information terminal of joy!

T= The

U= Universe

S= Star Wars

C= Compiled

A= And

D= Dispensed

The Universe of Star Wars Compiled And Dispensed.

The of is silent.

It's was based on the simple fact that Revan was stronger. Can't be the master when your the weaker of the 2 and Yes clearly Malak wasn't happy with his position. Edited by deags