Character Slots with Legacy Rank & Purchase

Zekkau

This has probably already been discussed, but I think it'd be nice to see, with this new legacy system, the ability to attain and purchase more character slots as you gain legacy rank.

Here is how I see it... For those of us who are very dedicated to the legacy system, and to playing multiple alts, I would love to see some way for us to possibly expand our legacy further by adding 1-3 more character slots with purchases. The purchase would have to be somewhat expensive, and at a pretty high legacy level.

Also, if Bioware were to ever add new classes, I would assume they may choose to add character slots, I think the legacy character slots ought to be independent and added on top of the base slots, whether that is the current 8 or any future increases.

Interesting but I think Bioware would be more apt to sell you character slots for 5-10 dollars.

That really doesn't make a lot of sense. They aren't doing micro-transactions, and aren't making us pay for big additions like 1.2... I think it makes much more sense to tie it into legacy, why? Because you have to play a lot more to get that legacy rank and the credits, and you will probably play even more to level that new character up.

i think that if they could just snap their fingers and make it happen it would have been revealed already. considering just how much data is stored per character, im guessing its an engineering problem. which means when they can, we will see this.

They've already revealed a lot of what they want to do in interviews, dispatches, posts and at the Guild Summit. I just hadn't yet seen this come up.

They've already revealed a lot of what they want to do in interviews, dispatches, posts and at the Guild Summit. I just hadn't yet seen this come up.

they spoke about it at guild summit, and i believe in a q and a. im pretty sure the exact quote was "we are commited to getting you guys more character slots". which means when they have the tech we will get it.

also, this really didnt need its own special snowflake thread. there are several threads on this already, even detailing the same idea as you.