Pure Black Crystals

pangwl

If there's pure white-color crystals, why isn't there a pure Black color one? (no racism intended)

Art Suggestion:

Make the outside glow of pure Black crystals grey-ish;

Edited by pangwl

There are black crystals I thought...

I fail to see how any sane person with an IQ above 50 could possibly consider your comment to have anything to do with race however.

Hey you have to admit, we live in a world full of idiots that are way too easily offended. Better safe than sorry.

There are black crystals I thought...

I fail to see how any sane person with an IQ above 50 could possibly consider your comment to have anything to do with race however.

No, I don't think there's a PURE BLACK... not black-core red/purple/blue/green/ yellow.

I just want a pure black like the pure white.

Hey you have to admit, we live in a world full of idiots that are way too easily offended. Better safe than sorry.

Exactly, that's why I said no racism intended, because I don't want people to interpret or speculate if BW is being racist.

black = the absence of color

color = light

light-sabers = made of light

therefore one can conclude

light-sabers cannot be pure black

SWTOR game = Vibrant color and lights

Vibrant color and lights = Black can be distinguishable

Since, Black can be distinguishable in game = SWTOR game must have PURE BLACK light-saber.

Everything is possible in a game. This why this is a suggestion.

color = light

Error :

Color = the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object

Black = an object which reflects or transmits no light.

while the end is still the same a light saber cant be pure black y not have a Vaccuum crystal? a singularity saber? i smell update 2.0 or even Expansion 1, I must say straight black is more my style than white... even tho i play republic

color = light

many people have tried using that argument. it is irrelevant. the creator of this universe has decided that they are possible, therefore, in this universe they do exist. one already does exist, that we know of. it would be very easy for them to write a plausible story line to integrate these.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.